• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

this teacher i had a crush on and want to go further i need advice

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Faultless logic... at best you get to be naughty in the stationary cupboard :)

there you go. man, if it was me, id let her know, she'll probably be flattered unless you're like majorly fucking creepy or something.

i had the hots for this teacher too she was fresh out of school, 23 or something like that, we would listen to bands together in l.a.

i was young though and shy or something. 15? when i look back on it now.. wtf was wrong with me! anyway, the point is, if i found her again, id let her know i thought she was beautiful and sweet and i wanted to see her again. did i mention she gave me an A in her class and wrote me little notes on my papers?

...i think i missed out. dont let it happen to you.

I want to commit an act of genocide, Ive thought about it along time, planned it all out, got the tools I need, the time, money to make it happen! I really think I have a chance going through with it!

I know its wrong and shouldnt be allowed to happen but I wanna hear you guys talk me out of it! Just so I know its a dumb idea, of which im already about 90% sure it is, but go on, tip me over the edge!

This is the right thread for that kinda thing? When in rome!

I say do it, preferably in the middle of one of her classes that you interrupt without warning. With the pressure of her whole class watching, she can't turn you down. Go get 'em, tiger! :thumbsup:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
just play it cute. confess to her you always had a crush on her. if you get her to go to lunch with you that would be the perfect time to make your move and see how she feels.

Well thank you all for the advice I have decided to not tell her, I dont want it to be the news of the town and be caught up in some scandal since im a senator at my school and since other teachers know me, I figure there will be other girls and guys that i will be equally as attracted to and i will be safer in those situations. I will control myself to not call her voicemail and jack off because its rude and insensitive and personally while i maybe attracted to her body and face she may not be a nice person for all I know.

You sound like a completely balanced person, in complete control of your life. :rolleyes:You're an adult male in the prime of your sexual years...hopefully your teacher still is too. Don't send her a fucking email. Are you a pussy? Walk into class and ask her out in front of her students, preferrably during the first day of classes this coming Fall. Nobody does shit on the first day anyway...you could make this work. Good luck soldier!:thumbsup:

Make sure to let us know how it goes.

If you decide to do it, I wouldn't mention the voicemail thing to her...

I want to commit an act of genocide, Ive thought about it along time, planned it all out, got the tools I need, the time, money to make it happen! I really think I have a chance going through with it!

I know its wrong and shouldnt be allowed to happen but I wanna hear you guys talk me out of it! Just so I know its a dumb idea, of which im already about 90% sure it is, but go on, tip me over the edge!

This is the right thread for that kinda thing? When in rome!

You taking requests? I can think of a few...:1orglaugh

I shouldint do this but i call her classroom number voicemail extension and at night and jerk off to it until it gets to th beep. Should i send her an email or what?

Can't you just fuck one of the heads I am sure you have in your freezer?

:thumbsup: