• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

this teacher i had a crush on and want to go further i need advice

I am 21 and graduated high school 2 years ago there is this spanish teacher that is super hot. I never had her but i saw her alot and was a serice student and delivered stuff to her class. she is mexican and has an accent, she always wears tight skirts and skimpy clothes. I shouldint do this but i call her classroom number voicemail extension and at night and jerk off to it until it gets to th beep. Should i send her an email or what? would she be flattered if i wrote to her and tolf her i had a crush on her and now that im of legal age id like to spend more time with her or what? i just get so fucking horny when i think of her

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I am 21 and graduated high school 2 years ago there is this spanish teacher that is super hot. I never had her but i saw her alot and was a serice student and delivered stuff to her class. she is mexican and has an accent, she always wears tight skirts and skimpy clothes. I shouldint do this but i call her classroom number at night and jerk off to it until it gets to th beep. Should i send her an email ro what?

I'd say you need closure one way or the other. Either seduce her.. or RECORD THE FRIGGIN' MESSAGE AND SAVE MINUTES ON YOUR CELL PLAN! ;)

... if I had a dollar every time I subscribed to a site mid-wank.. man I wish I didnt memorize my credit card number or type so fast sometimes.

georges

Staff member
Do not mix school life with private life. Try to have a rendez vous with her the week end and make sure she isn't married.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
This sounds like one of those far-off fantasies. Sorry, but I wouldn't bet on you two getting together. Chances are, if she's as hot as you say, she's either married or is seeing someone. Couldn't hurt to try, I suppose, just made sure she's single. A guy on the X-Files once tried this. D.P.O. was a good episode.

Course, you could always try to get a video and/or sexy soundbite of her.

Frankly, I think she'd view you as somewhat creepy and psychopathic if she knew you called up frequently to whack off to the sound of her voice. You sound obsessed.

Here's the part I don't get. You're bi- but you hope that you don't start liking guys after you get her? Ummm.... if you're bi, don't you already like guys?

I think she's going to probably say no if you email or call. Just a hunch.

H

Go for it man you have nothing to lose because even if she declines you can still beatoff to her voicemail
Its a win win for you man

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Go for it man!!! You have nothing to lose. If you don't try, you'll probably regret it.

... i call her classroom number voicemail extension and at night and jerk off to it until it gets to th beep...

Either that's a hell of a long message or you're pulling it like you're starting an outboard motor........:banana:

I think you better go looking for a nice female classmate you can ask out.

I don't know if you should go after anything serious with her. I mean, you can give it a shot, but you should probably steer clear of saying anything that you've done to this point.

Hmm, whacking off to the answer phone message might not be the way to go about it (fun though it sounds :) )

You're out of school, so it's not exactly a disaster if you crash and burn... If it were me I'd give it a shot... and if she's as hot as you say I can't see guys turning you head :D

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
You're out of school, so it's not exactly a disaster if you crash and burn... If it were me I'd give it a shot... and if she's as hot as you say I can't see guys turning you head :D

yeah, you're out of school, shes 100% fair game. look at it this way, you'll probably make her day confessing your feelings for her. imagine that!

yeah, you're out of school, shes 100% fair game. look at it this way, you'll probably make her day confessing your feelings for her. imagine that!

Faultless logic... at best you get to be naughty in the stationary cupboard :)