• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This is Why I Don't Give the Homeless Shit!

I know, right? It's such a simple solution, but it's so effective. Don't be jealous that you didn't think of it. We can all benefit, so it doesn't matter who ultimately receives credit for the idea...
holy christ

Just last week, I went to go get 2 slices of pizza. I was the 3rd person in line, there was a pie in the oven, and I had yet to order when some random guy went up to the counter shouting "2 Slices!" I looked at him and said "Easy there, buddy. I haven't ordered yet." When the pizza was ready I noticed that each of the two people in front of me bought 2 slices. When it was my turn, I instinctively ordered 4 slices so the jackass behind me would have to wait for the next pie. I asked for 2 boxes and gave the extra one to the first homeless person I saw after leaving. Do I normally like giving anything to the homeless ? Absolutely not. I pay enough in taxes. Do I like to give food to the homeless while simultaneously educating the public on the pitfalls of line cutting? Fuck yeah I do.

Where's blue balls? I bet he has the best story involving a homeless person and a public restroom.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
He got his iPhone and a buncha crap in a shopping cart from a guy who traded with him for his thermos.

He got his iPhone and a buncha crap in a shopping cart from a guy who traded with him for his thermos.

A good thermos is had to find nowadays. Maybe it's just the places around here, but I can't find any of the old school ones. If I had a iPhone, which I don't, I might be tempted to go for the thermos.