• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Things That You Don't Like

habo9

Banned
Stupid cat pics or videos on the web!!!

No your cat is not special , its not cute in sunglasses or falling of the furniture , its just a dumb cat & it looks like every other fucking cat I like to kick.....

Hate these and theres an overload of cat pics & vids on the web , far too many

Lust

Lost at Birth
bay area traffic
screaming children
people who talk during movies
screaming children
alarm clocks
screaming children
the restraining order Aria Giovanni put on me
screaming children
the restraining order Kayden Kross put on me
screaming children
the restr....... you know actually this is going to take a while, you may want to go grab a coffee or something

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I don't like when people (especially my parents) ask me for my advice with cooking and then blatantly disregard everything I say. I especially hate it when they're actually in the process of cooking and I can see them disregard my advice.

I also hate when people ask me a question about food and after I'm done answering their question with the correct answer, somebody else (usually my dad) interjects with an "I know better than you" attitude and offers up some sort of nonsensical, not-even-remotely-close-to-being-correct answer of their own.

Friend: "Why don't you put chunks of food in your cream soups?"
Me: "Because, cream soups don't have chunks of food. Cream soups are pureed and have a smooth, silky texture. Traditionally, you simmer your soup with all of the desired ingredients and then puree it to make it a creamy consistency. Then, you add a little bit of cream to give it a nice, smooth and silky richness. Cream soups are defined by their smooth texture and if you put chunks of food into a cream soup, then you are essentially making a chowder, which isn't the same thing."
Friend: "Cool, I didn't know that. Thanks."
My Dad: "No, you can put chunks of food in a cream soup."
Me: "No, you can't."
My Dad: "Sure you can."
Me: "No, you can't. Cream soups don't have chunks in them. It's not a cream soup if it's not pureed."
My Dad: "No, you don't have to puree cream soups. You can leave chunks in them. There are hundreds of varieties of cream soups that are made all across the world, especially France, that have chunks of food in them. Historically, cream soups were made with cream, which is how they got their name. It has nothing to do with being pureed, which is why a lot of cream soups have chunks in them."
Me: "NO!!! :cussing: WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION FROM?!?!?!"

I don't like when people (especially my parents) ask me for my advice with cooking and then blatantly disregard everything I say. I especially hate it when they're actually in the process of cooking and I can see them disregard my advice.

This happens to me when people ask me for directions around here. Usually people stopping by a convenience store who are lost. I take my time to help them, generally with the quickest way possible to get where they need to go, and they end up telling me to my face I'm wrong or I see them turn out the parking lot the opposite way I tell them they should be going. Whatever, FUCK YOU, stay lost you stupid cunts.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Walking down the street and somehow you end up behind a slow old woman who manages to take up the whole sidewalk with her walker and bags and whatnot.

I'm definitely going to be posting in this thread again.

When you put off buying something really expensive, until one day you decide to just gor for it...then the next day it goes on sale!:thefinger

I don't like when people tell me "let's meet for dinner next friday night" and then I'm at home calling them to see if it's still on and there's no answer and I'm getting hungry and they don't call back to at least let me know that they can't make it after all so I can at least have my dinner in peace without thinking they might call back at any minute so I end up finally having dinner until I'm almost puking of how hungry I am and I feel guilty for not waiting for them since they are my best friends who just happen to be a little inconsiderate about being late!!

and roaches, i hate roaches

Hmmm I'm trying to not be so negative, but I can't hide my feelings.

Sadistic fucks spitting out cpu viruses.
The talentless being more rewarded.
Those pictures of girls kissing at the camera with the same glossy lips, thick makeup and bangs over one eye hair (clones/sheep).
People that torture animals.
Religion.
Selfish addicts.
Hypocrits.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Spray on tans, spiked hair, popped collars, whey protein, Abercrombie and Fitch, the nba, Bracketology, Harry Reid, Jon Stewart, Adult swim's Saturday night lineup, Las Vegas in March, "Precious," Shia LaBouf, Nicole Kidman, Mrtrebus not answering his questions quickly enough, GregCentauro dropping off the map without warning, Rahm Emmanuel, Congress, Duke, appeasing Muslims, appeasing the French, my nephews' TV habits, lap dogs, Thomas Jefferson, having to amend the word "alleged" when referring to the Fort Hood shooter, anxiety about moving to Idaho, salmon and obesity.