• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Things that turn you on INSTANTLY?!

- a big landing strip
- curves (not too much, though, fat girls are a major turn off)
- clearly visable pussy-lips and vagina, not just a simple snatch
- deepthroating/gagging etc
- saliva/spit/mucus as a result of deepthroat
- rough sex

Pretty Eyes
Redheads especially with freckles
Asians with big natural tits
Black and latina women with curly Hair
Curvy Hips, Thick Thighs & Phat Ass combo
Nipple Piercings
Tight Dresses

Things that get me massively INSTANTLY "Fired Up"

The #1 thing - not even close:

A "Wet" Woman: I see a woman in the shower or just out of it with a wet body and hair I go nuts! Same for a pool - I see some hot babe in the pool with water on her or dripping off of her I go crazy

Waist/Belly Chains: If she has a pierced navel and the chain goes thru the piercing - even more. Seeing some hot babe wearing nothing but a waist/belly chain drives me wild

Fully Shaven: I know some guys are grossed out by this because it makes her look like she is 13 (In their minds) but when I see it I soooooo wanna bury my face between her legs and lick away at her tasty juice box

Height: I am 6'1" and while a woman's height isn't the #1 factor it is some of it. I'd rather be with a Tall/8 than a Short/10. Gimme a 5'10" woman who is an "8" as opposed to a 5-footer who is a "10"

Legs: Along the lines of above - a woman whose legs never end gets my attention ASAP

Real Eyebrows: CAN'T STAND women who get rid of them and then draw them in. Makes them look like cheap hookers. I don't want a "unibrow" but a woman with REAL eyebrows is one I notice ASAP - for the good

Small Breasts: If 2 women are standing next to each other and they are the exact same in all aspects except one is a 32A and one is a 36DD I will choose the 32A...100 times out of 100 times. I like smaller breasts because I can get more intimate with her and they are usually more sensitive and perky to the touch

Little to NO Makeup: HATE women who pile on the makeup by the gallons. Gimme a woman with little to no makeup on so I can see her natural beauty since that is how I will see her most of the time

Athletic: LOVE women with Tone and/or Muscle. Love someone who can play softball like a guy or runs or.......someone who isn't afraid to sweat yet when it comes time to show she is a real woman - can do that

Intelligence: NO woman can ever win over my heart unless she is smart. Stupid women to me are nothing more than Sperm Depositories. Intelligent women are ones I want in my life for a long time

Sports jersey/shirt of my fave teams: If she is wearing a shirt/jersey of a team I like she gets my attention ASAP because now I know we have at least something in common and if I wanna watch my/our team play she won't gimme shit for it

Baseball Cap.........: A woman with a Ponytail wearing a baseball cap with her hair going thru the back adjustable part of the cap REALLY is HOT!

Non-smoker: If she is smoking a cigarette I don't care if she meets every criteria above - I will NEVER ask her out on a date. She smokes - she is no one I wanna be around

I know there are more but for now this is all I can think of

A table max Blackjack
A woman wearing Carolina Herrera perfume
Finding a 20 dollar bill in your pocket when you are doing laundry
6 hours of never ending sets rolling in on Cape Hatteras

You answered the question I've had for years- how many fingers a woman prefers having shoved in there *cues tootsie lollipop owl* "1... 2... 3. 3!"

Pierced nipples and/or clit.
Redheads with milky skin, nice pink nipples and pussy lips and just enough pussy hair so you know it's not a dye job. Eg Lucy OHara. :drool2:
Big boobs and big butts.
Perky B or C cup boobs with bigger than average nipples. Eg Jennifer White.
Women under 5'2
Nipples, especially playing with or sucking on them until they get hard.
Women who love sex

I'll add a few more

Height.......Gimme a woman 5'10" or taller
Smell.........Have hair or body wash that emits a Strawberry smell or something similar like Orange or Vanilla..........GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!