• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Things that are ironic/funny ever since COVID19

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
This seems ironic:
Thirteen states require hunters to wear orange—but let people go around without masks during a pandemic.​
Why aren't hunters protesting those rules?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
What's funny is how ever so recently there were a LOT of people here giddily and extremely smugly going on about how the entire rest of the civilized world's leaders had ALL found the magic formula for how to chop down Covid-19 at the knees and give it a beatdown over at the woodshed. Supposedly only Trump hadn't figured out how to neutralize Covid-19.

Well well well ... looks like the Covid Shit is hitting the Just Listen to the Scientists Fan EVERYWHERE in the world.

Obviously the rumors of Covid-19's demise everywhere except in the USA were greatly exaggerated.

But Ohhhhhh! Biden has the Silver Bullet and the Wooden Stake ready for Day One.

Last edited:

gmase

What's funny is how ever so recently there were a LOT of people here giddily and extremely smugly going on about how the entire rest of the civilized world's leaders had ALL found the magic formula for how to chop down Covid-19 at the knees and give it a beatdown over at the woodshed. Supposedly only Trump hadn't figured out how to neutralize Covid-19.

Well well well ... looks like the Covid Shit is hitting the Just Listen to the Scientists Fan EVERYWHERE in the world.

Obviously the rumors of Covid-19's demise everywhere except in the USA were greatly exaggerated.

But Ohhhhhh! Biden has the Silver Bullet and the Wooden Stake ready for Day One.
Of course Biden doesn't have the answers. But, hey, pretend you know more.

I know I have to bring this question up every so often on the internet, but....have by chance you ever heard of the False Equivalence Logical Fallacy? Wait, add the Strawman Argument Logical Fallacy to that also. Do me a favor. Go read up on those, and then go reread your statement so you will know on a logical level what's wrong with it.

gmase

I know I have to bring this question up every so often on the internet, but....have by chance you ever heard of the False Equivalence Logical Fallacy? Wait, add the Strawman Argument Logical Fallacy to that also. Do me a favor. Go read up on those, and then go reread your statement so you will know on a logical level what's wrong with it.
Shame on you to suggest logic be used. :)