• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

They just don't get it do they???????

Seriously, anything with 3 holes, and a heart beat is good enough for most guys, eh?:glugglug:

Attachments

• ideal.jpg
    ideal.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 375
Hm, I don't mean to be picky, but I wouldn't touch the left one (Anna). What a shame, that name had a really good score so far. I know hardly any Annas that aren't stunning.
But this one, and I don't wanna sound mean here, has the ass and back of a not very sporty 40 year old dude. And her face doesn't do it for me either. No thanks...

Hm, I don't mean to be picky, but I wouldn't touch the left one (Anna). What a shame, that name had a really good score so far. I know hardly any Annas that aren't stunning.
But this one, and I don't wanna sound mean here, has the ass and back of a not very sporty 40 year old dude. And her face doesn't do it for me either. No thanks...

I dont think the point of the thread was which one youd hit. A persons name does not reflect their hotness and those are three perfectly attractive women.

Im sorry but your critique is shallow and needlessly malicious.

Personally, I have to have a woman with meat on her bones. This idea that millions of straight men actually find women who look like Paris Hilton attractive is a myth perpetuated by gay men and women who don't have curves.

I dont think the point of the thread was which one youd hit.
Yeah, right, that's why nobody else said stuff like "she'd get it" or "I'd do all of them" or the like. I'm the only one.... :dunno:

A persons name does not reflect their hotness
Well gee, thanks for clearing that up. I never would have guessed. Dude, that's like saying "a nationality doesn't reflect the intellect", if I had said "all the Japanese girls I got to know so far were smart". Well, maybe I just never met a dumb Japanese girl... or an ugly girl named Anna.

and those are three perfectly attractive women.
Well, not to me. I just see two attractive women, and something that looked like it was a dude once. I don't know why you have to judge my taste here.

Im sorry but your critique is shallow and needlessly malicious.
As if not one out of four postings made on this board (or most other boards) contains something shallow, callous, malicious or mean. Why do you have to be the shining light of morale when I say something "shallow"? Go find some gay-bashers or Ku-Klux-Klan members to start with.

I'm sorry if you like the... girl, but I don't. I don't see why I should be the only one on this board not allowed to state his opinion when it comes to personal taste.