• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

There Is So Much Desert in Egypt To Host And Settle Immigrants. Why an Italian or Greek Island?

I like his Idea, let the stupid asshole rich europeans see what they have done to those people, in fact they can come to my country too whi wants to become member of the retarded European Union.
You should settle in the Egypt Dessert Sabrina and enjoy it.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
I like his Idea, let the stupid asshole rich europeans see what they have done to those people, in fact they can come to my country too whi wants to become member of the retarded European Union.
You should settle in the Egypt Dessert Sabrina and enjoy it.

Why should Italy or Greece sell him an island? If he is so reach and eager to help why doesn't he help them at his fucking home spending his money to build schools, hospitals, homes, sewers? There are tons of billionaires in Africa, and not one who does fucking shit for their country and their people; but then they point the finger to the West. Sub Saharian countries alone receive 134bn dollars every year in aid since the night of the time and there is never a fucking single improvement for the populations andf their level of infrastructure is stopped at the Colonialism time (meaning that the little they have has been build by the West). It's time that people take responsibilities for their actions.
And on a different note, why don't you start taking a few refugees in your home and passing your job to them if you are so splendid? You all wanna do things with others' resources. Well, guess what? You are also the others. Start doing something instead of bla bla bla and then blaing again.

Why should Italy or Greece sell him an island? If he is so reach and eager to help why doesn't he help them at his fucking home spending his money to build schools, hospitals, homes, sewers? There are tons of billionaires in Africa, and not one who does fucking shit for their country and their people; but then they point the finger to the West. Sub Saharian countries alone receive 134bn dollars every year in aid since the night of the time and there is never a fucking single improvement for the populations andf their level of infrastructure is stopped at the Colonialism time (meaning that the little they have has been build by the West). It's time that people take responsibilities for their actions.
And on a different note, why don't you start taking a few refugees in your home and passing your job to them if you are so splendid? You all wanna do things with others' resources. Well, guess what? You are also the others. Start doing something instead of bla bla bla and then blaing again.

People point fingers at West because you were the ones who supported the idiots called freedom fighters who started the war, and it's YOUR responsibility now for all the victims, we didn't support the war starters, you did, and now you keep bitching and taking your ass back after you made a mess there. Yeah I will accept refugees here, share with them, they suffered enough because of greedy animals like you. They are not parasites like you, they are people who ran away to save their families from ISIS, your creation. my country is week and under your influences but we here have bigger hearts than the animals like you there.

You should go and live in Sahara animal! and yeah Fuck Canada!

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
People point fingers at West because you were the ones who supported the idiots called freedom fighters who started the war, and it's YOUR responsibility now for all the victims, we didn't support the war starters, you did, and now you keep bitching and taking your ass back after you made a mess there. Yeah I will accept refugees here, share with them, they suffered enough because of greedy animals like you. They are not parasites like you, they are people who ran away to save their families from ISIS, your creation. my country is week and under your influences but we here have bigger hearts than the animals like you there.

You are an illiterate idiot who can't read shit. This is a fact, not a vile and nonsense offense like yours towards me. I am exactly the one since years, in here, who is condemning Western foreign politics and gets attacked for it by "liberals" like you, so keep that offensive crap towards me for yourself and see if the Egyptian billionaire can pay you some reading tuition.

If hundreds of thousands of refugees arrive on the one island it becomes as hell.

1. Ground becomes muddy

2. People get sick on epidemics

3. Famine

You are an illiterate idiot who can't read shit. This is a fact, not a vile and nonsense offense like yours towards me. I am exactly the one since years, in here, who is condemning Western foreign politics and gets attacked for it by "liberals" like you, so keep that offensive crap towards me for yourself and see if the Egyptian billionaire can pay you some reading tuition.

I am glad I can't read what you write because it's gonna make me more sick. Can you make difference beteween Immigrants and refugees? no.

- - - Updated - - -

I am glad I can't read what you write because it's gonna make me more sick. Can you make difference beteween Immigrants and refugees? no.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Question is: When will the USA and Russia step up to the plate and really lend help?

It is due to both superpowers that the region is on fire. Russia is especially in power of backing the syrian regime, Assad would long be gone if they were not in there still.

The USA should consider taking a million or more of the refugees or paying billions to Europe to deal with the mess the US forces have produced in the last decades.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
As a German, I look at the bright side:

Now we get flooded by refugees, we get to show if and that we are a new nation, not the nazi assholes a majority of people all over the world believe us to be. In my hometown of Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein (The northern german state), we are doing what we cdan, everybody throws in his best effort, and it is not easy, but we manage things well.

Now we can be really proud to be german, and if it took almost a million of refugees, that is alright with me.

As a German, I look at the bright side:

Now we get flooded by refugees, we get to show if and that we are a new nation, not the nazi assholes a majority of people all over the world believe us to be. In my hometown of Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein (The northern german state), we are doing what we cdan, everybody throws in his best effort, and it is not easy, but we manage things well.

Now we can be really proud to be german, and if it took almost a million of refugees, that is alright with me.

Kameraden, I'm sorry but I have to say this:

Leopard can not get rid of commas.

Once a Nazi always a Nazi

German = Nazi

Nazi = German

Mr. Supadupafly = Nazi

Nimetön.png