• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The WTF? Product Of The Day

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
tvstrip: I'll give Daystar the condensed version regarding McDs. We covered it in one of my MBA Classes - Ethics and Leadership. 1) The lawsuit that got all the attention: that was the THIRD lawsuit against McDs for THE SAME ISSUE; they served the coffee WAY too hot - I think in excess of 200 degrees. 2) The lawsuit that got all the attention: I believe the woman had the coffee between her legs - and something happened, and the cup tipped over. She was burned so bad, she had to have RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY on her pelvic area.
Okay, but even the most remedial of "reasonably prudent" people KNOW BETTER then to put ANY beverage between your legs while driving, even if it's for the embarrassment issue, if it spills. I also would point out, although it really no longer matters, coffee taste MUCH BETTER when brewed with hotter water. That's one of the reasons commercial coffee makers, seem to make better coffee. I understand what you're getting at, but it just hurts my brain that people get away with silly shit. I wonder what the legal implications of her driving illegally. Open container laws, the place she put it had to be some sort of a violation. I just can't see people getting paid for being stupid....even if that stupidity is because whoever made her car didn't put cup holders in it.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
That's a good one, Johan. You guys think of that one in the France? Any bidet trained cats that you know of? We can teach them to use the commode over here but it's still self-serve cleaning unless they have a really good friend willing to help.

200.gif

57c80f2319bec7d9eb5cf3462058d9e0.gif

cats-omg-wtf.gif

tvstrip: I'll give Daystar the condensed version regarding McDs. We covered it in one of my MBA Classes - Ethics and Leadership. 1) The lawsuit that got all the attention: that was the THIRD lawsuit against McDs for THE SAME ISSUE; they served the coffee WAY too hot - I think in excess of 200 degrees. 2) The lawsuit that got all the attention: I believe the woman had the coffee between her legs - and something happened, and the cup tipped over. She was burned so bad, she had to have RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY on her pelvic area.
Yup. We covered it in Law School as well. It covers so many disciplines.
Not only was it a legit case, but the aftermath of McDs smearing the plaintiff to discourage future lawsuits was particularly heinous.

1645386260482.png1645386299424.png

I saw this, and couldn't help but think about the target market.
Let's see - who would need a carrying pouch with an integrated password-locked compartment that wouldn't leak out smells?

All they need is a testimony saying "sniffer dogs cannot detect what is inside!"

Mr. Daystar

View attachment 949577View attachment 949579

I saw this, and couldn't help but think about the target market.
Let's see - who would need a carrying pouch with an integrated password-locked compartment that wouldn't leak out smells?

All they need is a testimony saying "sniffer dogs cannot detect what is inside!"
So basically they're selling a drug smuggling bag, or a dealers back pack. Great idea, I wish they had it 30 years ago, when I could have used it. No a days, unless you get pulled over while smoking a joint, or your car smells like it, and you exhibit signs of impairment, the cops won't fuck with you over a bag of weed, unless it's like a 1/2 pound or something. In Ohio, it's a MINOR misdemeanor to be in possession of 100grams or less, provided it's not divided for sale. That's almost a 1/4lb. And they have to pull out stems and seeds, not that weed has that many anymore. In fact if you get pulled over, and the car reeks like unsmoked weed, and the cop says something, I would bet if you told him you had an ounce, you were on your way home, and didn't looked baked, he wouldn't even take it from you, or dump it out. It cost cities more money to prosecute, and destroy those harmless users, then to just let them go, if they're not obviously stoned, or illegally moving product. Hopefully in my lifetime it will be Federally acceptable to use medically, and recreationally.

Mr. Daystar

WOW! You just showed me, the 2nd worst ice cream flavor I have ever seen. It's also the perfect compliment of flavor, for the worst flavor I have ever seen.

LOBSTER FLAVOR

I was offered a free taste, which I declined, in a small ice cream parlor in Bar Harbor Maine. I was on my honeymoon, it was about 23 years ago. Do yourself a favor, once in your life, go to Bar Harbor for a vacation, even better 1st or 2nd honeymoon. I swear, I have never been to a nicer, more friendly, clean, and polite place on Earth. And absolutely beautiful, and plenty of romantic places. I saw 118ft. Fin Back whales, swimming next to the 140ft. whale watching boat, and to the point in North America, the sun shines on first, Arcadia Nat. Park.

1672384515365.png

What do you guys see here? I can think of at least of a couple things I wouldn't want on my wrist in public

Mr. Daystar

Mrs. Pacman's a dirty little butt slut!

Reactions: sj1
Radiant skin is NOT from a vibrator. Per Liz Phair's HWC lyrics:

Give it to me, don't give it away
Don't think about what the others say
My skin's getting clear, my hair's so bright
All you do is fuck me every day and night

You're my secret beauty routine
Na na na na, what my body has seen
I am lookin' good and I'm feelin' nice
Baby, you're the best magazine advice

Gimme your hot white come