• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The WTF? Product Of The Day

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
How lazy does Mountain Dew think we are? I can drink with one hand while also eating with the other. You don't have to put my Cheetos in the soda can with the soda. I don't do the proper narcotics to appreciate the idea.

WHY?????
71fElMWVJwL._SL1167_.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
One word for ya......GenZ!

Sorry, 2 words.........Millennia's

Sucks to be use GenX, or older..........

One word for ya......GenZ!

Sorry, 2 words.........Millennia's

Sucks to be use GenX, or older..........

Back in my day we came up with our food ideas from smoking weed. What type of Krokodil, Flakka, or Bath Salts do you have to consume for this food/drink collaboration to seem like a good idea?

I can beat that. I give you:

1639806999345.png

1639807057457.png

I'm pretty sure whoever thought of this was on something much, much stronger than weed.

You just make regular KD (cheese and all), and just mix this powder into it.

I actually found this at the supermarket and tried it.
The KD does come out looking like that, and it does taste like someone sprinkled parmesan on your cotton candy.

Mr. Daystar

My God that looks vile.

Mr. Daystar

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I have an old-school treat from my buddy's group.

"Matthiesen Cola"

It's Coca Cola, either having it stand around open for a day or so, or shaken flat, so almost no sparkle is in it. Was exclusevly consumed against hangovers. Drink it body-temperature.

Mr. Daystar

A little bruise does not disqualify a banana from consumption. If they get too bad, put them in the freezer and make banana bread.
My wife used to that for me. But not the ass stuff!

Nah. My diet then was Trucker's Helper-brand OTC ephedrine tabs.
When I was a truck driver, there were days I literally would drink like 2 gallons of coffee, over the course of the day. I would get up at 2 am, be at work by 3, and turn Buffalo NY. Or get up at 3 am, be to work by 4 am, and turn Livonia Mi. All just to stay awake. I would bet the farm, that I have pissed in every urinal, in every rest stop on the Oh. turnpike RT.90, RT.275, RT 75, and probably a truck stop or 2. I only did it once, because it meant I had to juggle log books, but I did Grand Rapids in a day too.

Last edited:
1641147668546.png

I found this on amazon which I thought was a little morbid/funny.

Even better, here's one of the reviews:
1641147913973.png

Mr. Daystar

I guess that could deter a child from wanting to go into the water, but they're cute stuffed animals, and I don't see bites, or blood on any of them. I think that chick just got the excuse she was looking for. Perhaps it had been long enough that she was expecting a little jewelry, or a proposal, and this answered her questions about him. I honestly think they're a cute little bunch. Now I will tell you this, if you EVER buy a girl you love, and hope she feels the same, NEVER, EVER, buy her a stuffed baby seal, then take a pencil, start whacking it on the head, and make a joke about clubbing seals, it WILL NOT go over well.

Didn't the Israelis invent a mask with a zipper on it so you can be masked-up and dine out at the same time? Video showed so much food getting all over the opening you weren't sure if they were serious.

19dd51f2df411610343e478cc942bd98.jpg

"Was only joke... Wait! You willing to buy???? Go... go see my wife at register so you can pay."

Mr. Daystar

It's a sad state now. How old were you, when you were told, or found out the hard way, coffee is hot? Some fuckwit burns their mouth on McD's coffee, files a lawsuit, and now EVERY drive threw window has a sticker that says "CAUTION, OUR HOT BEVERAGES ARE SERVED VERY HOT". I'm thinking about the warning before every episode of WWE wrestling I've seen, that states "Trained professionals, do not try this at home". Now I remember a little 8 year old kid, slammed his 5 year old sister, and might have killed her, at the least she was brain damaged. Her parents sued, but I'm conflicted, in that his parents should have taken the responsibility of explaining that, or not letting him watch it at all. I would also like to point out, that as a result of this lack of parenting, and ridicules obsession with political correctness, MANY a good Road Runner cartoon, has been shelved. Along with other looney toons, and various other shows I enjoyed as a child. Of course they were never meant for children, but that's the parents fault they watch it.

So I guess what I was trying to say is, without ridiculously obvious warning stickers, every shyster lawyer in the country would be burdening the courts with dumb fuckery.

Sorry about the rant, but stupid, greedy people give me a sharp stabbing sensation in brain, right behind my eyeballs.

Funny story, the coffee story is taught in law schools & marketing courses because it's a legit case of corporate negligence and a smear campaign against the plaintiff who had a reasonable case. I'll try to find a good explanation sometime.

But in general, yes, I totally agree with you that there are greedy lawyers (& clients) who want to make a quick buck off of their stupidity.

For the wrestling example, at least it looks like fun so people might want to try it. I still think it's stupid, but I can at least see why people do it.
On the other hand, the superbowl ad, and even the tide pod "challenge" actively show people having a BAD time. They are clearly not enjoying it. Unless you have some machoistic disorder, what could possibly compel you to try something that's guaranteed to be a bad experience? I just can't get my mind around that part.

tvstrip: I'll give Daystar the condensed version regarding McDs. We covered it in one of my MBA Classes - Ethics and Leadership. 1) The lawsuit that got all the attention: that was the THIRD lawsuit against McDs for THE SAME ISSUE; they served the coffee WAY too hot - I think in excess of 200 degrees. 2) The lawsuit that got all the attention: I believe the woman had the coffee between her legs - and something happened, and the cup tipped over. She was burned so bad, she had to have RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY on her pelvic area.