• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>> The Winners of the Private.com Weekend Contest!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Well folks, it's over! I only had 29 people attempt to make guesses this time around!

Nobody got all 10 right, however, the following members managed to get 9 out of 10 girls correct! socroni, Korto99, ezdog007, GregCentauro, spiceman, and danithedog55...I dub thee Private experts!

Honorable mentions go to ApolloBalboa, tartanterrier, 1sanity, and gordar for getting 8 of 10 correct!

So...as mentioned before, there were 2 ways this contest to try to win a pass to Private.com! Either by guessing the girls OR via instructions from the newsletter (obviously some people didn't understand the instructions or bother completely read them...that's where the "I love Private.com" came from :1orglaugh). Now that I've babbled enough...on to the winners!!!

The following two members were randomly picked from the group that got 9 girls correct! Congrats and enjoy your month of Private.com!!

GregCentauro (thank Willem for choosing your number...he originally wasn't going to go with it but changed his mind at the last minute) and ezdog007!!

The newsletter subscriber who won the 3rd pass, out of 95 entries, is gazdavephillips!!

MyFO points will be handed out to those that attempted naming the babes by Friday! And if you still haven't subscribed to the newsletter, make sure that you go to your preferences in MyFreeOnes and do so! There will be more contests exclusive only to newsletter subscribers in the future!

Now to reveal the babes!!

Tina and Barbara Voice (Barby)

007.jpg

Black Angelika and Lucy Belle

008.jpg

Lorelei Lee, India Summer, and Seda

009.jpg

Carla Cox, Bobbie Starr, and Amy Brooke

010.jpg

I had more than 10 characters in my board name. I should have won too... Oh!! I didn't enter :D

Congratulation all of you Champs and special mentions. :bowdown:

Petra

Yay!!! I did it, that's great and I think Greg said it all, thanks to all of you involved. Man, I still can't believe it. Pleasantly surprised!!! :bowdown: :nanner: ;) :D

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Oh well, at least 8 out of 10 is respectable. Plus, having a special mention is nice too :).

I love private.com

:tongue:

Congrats to the winners of yet another GREAT! Freeones contest!:hatsoff::glugglug:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
This is me not bitching about who won the contest. This is what that looks like.

(Hi, Petra!)

:hatsoff:

Petra

This is me not bitching about who won the contest. This is what that looks like.

(Hi, Petra!)

:hatsoff:

Good job! Want me to send you a cookie?!