• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8644281, member: 370968"]ugh I get what you guys are saying but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of commitment..

Do it Aaliyah! It's worth it! Plus we can have you in here to add discussion....come on and join the fun!

ugh I get what you guys are saying but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of commitment..

I didn't get into the show until the 3rd season was on it's mid-season break. I watched the 1st season and went to bed. At least I tried to go to bed. I ended up not sleeping and watched season 2 and the first half of season 3 because I had to know what was gonna happen next. The show is addictive.

The last episode was subpar and I hope not a portend of where the show is going.

It's midway through season 5 and I'm just looking for the shark in the water waiting to be jumped.

They made it a point for Rick to say "You can't go back, Bob." after he ran that cop down. It just seemed so contrived. Ok, we get it. Gareth said the same thing.

Speaking of which, the wards in that hospital had it pretty damn good. Well, besides the rape part. But compare that to the hospitality of Terminus.

The Beth death scene was just stupid and completely unnecessary on her part. That could've easily turned into a free-fire kill zone in that hallway. And all for what? To save a guy she knew for a total of 5 min. so he wouldn't have to stay at the hospital and fold and iron uniforms? It was the mid season finale so something dramatic had to happen. In this case it was Beth dying.

And Maggie didn't even seem to acknowledge and/or care that her sister was missing until this episode.

It's getting sloppy.

The show is nowhere near jumping the shark, but the writers continue to be lazy, using shock effect in place of good writing. I hated to see Beth die, but I'd be more ok with it if it was done in the right way. Martyr? Sure, I can see that....but that scene was unnecessary, as animus points out. If you're going to put her in a martyr role, make it realistic scenario.

SteelerzNation

Closed Account
vKmZpbp.jpg

Another one bites the dust

SteelerzNation

Closed Account
Just in case you didn't catch it, the British voice that was appearing on the radio was Rick Grimes himself, Andrew Lincoln.

Lol nice one! Pretty cool little bit of trivia. I sometimes think how many people realize how many UK actors are/were associated with the show. Maggie sounds awesome when she speaks in her natural accent lol����.

Lol nice one! Pretty cool little bit of trivia. I sometimes think how many people realize how many UK actors are/were associated with the show. Maggie sounds awesome when she speaks in her natural accent lol����.

Maggie looks good too, her accent makes her that much hotter.

Yea, Morgan, The Governor, Maggie, and Rick Grimes are all British.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Bob's gone. Ty's gone. I know the guy from Everybody Loves Chris won't make it. So the pattern in all horror genres manifests.
embarrassed-smiley32.gif

Now our gang heads to Alexandria I'm guessing.

The picture Aaron gave to Rick could imply that they are going to the Alexandria Safe-Zone. Plus Aaron saying that their numbers wouldn't matter could mean that they do have a community set-up there as well. I'm thinking either Morgan or Morales (Spanish guy from the first season who left to be with his family) told Aaron to find them, cause how else would he know about Rick and that he was the leader?

I like Morgan but his whole yoda I don't want to kill anyone routine is a bit ridiculous given the setting and is ironically enough going to get people kilt.

The world of TWD belongs to Carol and those like her.

DRBQfu9.jpg

v2OEgnS.jpg

Lest we forget, Rick's group would've all been the tuesday night special if not for her.