• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

vanlee1

IMAGINE
The writing continues to get better & better, IMO. They're doing a better job of giving the characters more depth than they did early on.
Agreed, Carl is growing up as Rick mentioned towards the end and Michonne is dealing with her past as she moves onto her post apocalyptic future.

Did anyone else have a craving for pudding after watching this episode :dunno:

vanlee1

IMAGINE
After watching the episode last night and then Talking Dead, I don't think I want to see pudding ever again.
Haha, that was funny how Chris was feeding pudding to everyone including Hershel's walker head.

Great episode. I think the Michonne dream sequence was pretty brilliant, not to mention how that zombie herd scene played out.
They could shoot an episode where it's nothing but Michonne slicing and dicing walkers with her katana for the entire 60 min. and I would watch the entire thing, and probably DVR it so I could masturbate to it later.

And for a split second I thought Rick might be a goner and Carl would be the new sheriff in town. Note to self: In a zombie apocalypse, never slowly roll out of bed emitting just groans and grunts while reaching towards someone who may be armed. I don't care how bad your concussion is or how many of your ribs are busted. Say something.

They could shoot an episode where it's nothing but Michonne slicing and dicing walkers with her katana for the entire 60 min. and I would watch the entire thing, and probably DVR it so I could masturbate to it later.

HOLY SHIT!!!!

:eek:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Seems like they must have hired a couple of the writers from Breaking Bad. This show (minus Lauren Cohan's horribly fake southern accent) kills it (pardon pun) every week now! And I really liked the scenes with Daryl and Beth(?). With good acting and writing, you don't need constant chit chat - and that's where so many American shows fall flat. Those two characters conveyed more with their silence and exchange of glances than the average show could with a page full of dialogue.

And how about the little psycho killer, Lizzie? That scene with the baby was almost too creepy - and sort of borderline, if you ask me. The writers said a few years ago that they weren't allowed to show Rick actually shooting Zombie Sophia, but now it's OK to show baby Judith getting smothered? :wtf: I don't know about that. But still, great episode!

vanlee1

IMAGINE
I really liked the episode myself. The return of Carol and the reveal of Judith's fate :) The scene with the baby being smothered was over the line creepy to me but that's what makes the show the shocking dead...

Anyone else fans of the comic books?

In case you are wondering: the three new characters are:

the guy with the walkie talkie is (Fake) Dr. Eugene Porter who claims to know the cure of the zombie virus and takes the group to what is essentially the Alexandria Safe Zone (might be Terminus on the show)

guy with mp5-Sgt. Abraham Ford who is the leader of the group, becomes Rick's right hand man and is a huge asset to the group. Is a couple with the girl.

cute girl-not sure of her name, a prostitute before the zombie outbreak, and was never treated very well by her male companions. It isn't until she met Abraham that she knows what being treated correctly feels like, so that is one of the main reasons why she is with him.

Those are the storylines in the comic book, but I don't know how they will be portrayed in the show. I'm guessing they will keep Eugene creepy, cause his walk and look showed that he may not be someone who you can't trust.

I keep rooting for the walkers to tear Daryl apart but I guess that's just me

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Good episode, which is par for the course for this series IMO.

I haven't read any of the comics so everything is new to me, but I like the Sgt. Abraham Ford character; he seems like a straight-up guy. And the scientist can't shoot for shit but he sure can rock a mullet.

Oh, and that Rosita Espinosa is one hot little number. Dare I say, I wanna eat her too.

the-walking-dead-rosita-first-look.jpg.jpg

vanlee1

IMAGINE
The creator of the comic has already said Negan will not show up until the season after next at the earliest.
Yes, so there will be at least two more seasons!

Hope it lasts until the real zombie apocalypse happens :zombie:

Good episode, which is par for the course for this series IMO.

I haven't read any of the comics so everything is new to me, but I like the Sgt. Abraham Ford character; he seems like a straight-up guy. And the scientist can't shoot for shit but he sure can rock a mullet.

Oh, and that Rosita Espinosa is one hot little number. Dare I say, I wanna eat her too.

the-walking-dead-rosita-first-look.jpg.jpg

I own the comic book to the recent issues and can tell you that Sgt. Abraham Ford is a good guy and is one of the really hard hitters on why they shouldn't use guns to kill any of the walkers.

The group of men to take over the house when Carl and Michonne may appear later on the show again.

The group of men to take over the house when Carl and Michonne may appear later on the show again.

SMH

The group of men that took over the house, while Carl and Michonne were away, appear later on the show again.

(I think thats what he was trying to say)

SMH

The group of men that took over the house, while Carl and Michonne were away, appear later on the show again.

(I think thats what he was trying to say)

They are part of a group from the comic books that are pretty ruthless. I was going to post the group's name but didn't want to give away possible spoilers. If anyone wants me to post info I will, but I am not sure if they will be portrayed the same way in the TV show or if that is fact them. So if they will appear again, is anyone else's guess.