• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Virgin Game

You were
71%
correct!

...takes a lifetime to master, unless you're a lucky guesser or can smell into the past.

You got 15 of the 21 people correct, and you did better recognizing the virginity guys. Overall, you guessed better than 88% of all test takers.

:hatsoff:

61% and better at recognizing girls, wish you could go back and see which ones fucked you up!

You got 12 of the 21 people correct, and you did better recognizing the virginity girls. Overall, you guessed better than 45% of all test takers.

From the homepage:

"We're trying to prove our theory that you can't really tell who's done it and who hasn't..."

What a noble cause... brings a tear to me eyes. :rolleyes:

I just did it and got 80%

...takes a lifetime to master, unless you're a lucky guesser or can smell into the past.

You got 17 of the 21 people correct, and you did better recognizing the virginity guys. Overall, you guessed better than 98% of all test takers.

I basically just guessed on most so I got lucky

57 % not bad

look at this quote "DID YOU KNOW? Famous non-virgins include Michael Jordan, Ghandi, Abraham Lincoln, and the astronaut John Glenn. " how dumb

T

TheRedShark

76%

You got 16 of the 21 people correct, and you did better recognizing the virginity girls. Overall, you guessed better than 95% of all test takers.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
:1orglaugh

You were
66%
correct!

You got 14 of the 21 people correct, and you did better recognizing the virginity girls. Overall, you guessed better than 78% of all test takers.

Must be some mistake - all I did was rely on dumb luck........