The Typical German

I thought the typical German drove a Panzer, and carried a Luger.

Although in Germany they don't call them Luger's, they call them P08's.
 
Now I am waiting for Hitler's reply to that.

(Bruno Ganz in " Premium Link Upgrade " aka Brüno Gäntz in`"Das Ündergäng")
 
I thought the typical German drove a Panzer, and carried a Luger.

Although in Germany they don't call them Luger's, they call them P08's.

You must be really old then, I guess it has been some time since you last visited Germany.

Now I am waiting for Hitler's reply to that.

Did you know that he was from Austria and not from Germany? And Austrians are on another level compared to the typical german :)

so a gay french guy trying to be german, funny as ****, lol

:clap:
 
You must be really old then, I guess it has been some time since you last visited Germany.



Did you know that he was from Austria and not from Germany? And Austrians are on another level compared to the typical german :)



:clap:

Austrians are greedy ugly animals, comparing to germans who are friendly cool.
 
I've never watched ze Star Wars, but normally we Germans are the best when it comes to dubbing movies. No one does it better. :)

Sie loven Deutsch so much that you even dub the moaning in pornos...... but they have to, because to the trained ear, die Dutschen stöhnen doch anders als die normal people.
 
Sie loven Deutsch so much that you even dub the moaning in pornos......

...... memories of the terrible dubbing on Private's House of Love (Meridian :heart:) and Lust Tango In Paris (my introduction to the mesmeric Michelle Wild) which did the rounds at my uni are rushing back right now.

Not just a preserve of Germans, obviously. I still remember clear as day Michelle's lips not quite synching with the monotonous delivery to the bellboy of "You're lucky I don't have you fired for being a damn voyeur!"....... moments before she lets him fuck, bugger and facialize her instead.
 
That guy can't be German. He would have found himself sporting a pink triangle on his collar quicker than he can bend in anxious anticipation for Ernst Röhm's long (fleshy) *****.
 
i am proud of havin german dick in me!

fixed

You know nothing. I am sorry to tell you, but this is the most popular band in Germany

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
:1orglaugh Hahaha awesome!!!

Stick it in ze boot! :yesyes:

Btw I love ze glasses! :D

How do you see thru those Stunna shades, FeM12?
 
fixed

You know nothing. I am sorry to tell you, but this is the most popular band in Germany

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

That wasn't funny...I actually screamed in pain and anger while scrambling to click on CLOSE!
Worst music EVER!
 
Back
Top