• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The TV Series Thread

Dexter
Lost
Fringe
Sons of Anarchy
Hustle
Leverage
Burn Notice
30 Rock
Better Off Ted
House
Lie to Me
Secret Diary of a Call Girl
South Park
The Boondocks

Nope, she hasn't returned and the plan is actually to write her out of the show permanently and to take her out of the opening credits for the next season. During the time in which the episodes you missed were shot she was off acting in a play. In case you're not a fan of spoilers in that direction, don't read the next part. Spoiler She will return in the episode which Hugh Laurie directed (one of the next episodes), but only to give her departure from the show a ...how to call it... "round and logical finale". They offered her a guest starring contract however, which would give her the opportunity for a couple of guest stints in the next season. End Spoiler

What does David Shore have against names that star with a /k/ sound? Cut-throat Bitch, Kutner, and now Cameron. Is it just the curse of the show, or something? I hope Lisa Edelstein doesn't leave the show for some reason because then my theory would be confirmed. :eek:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I wish "Life on Mars" "The Soprano's" and "The Wire" would all comeback. Life would have meaning again. :2 cents:

On another note, I stopped watching: The Soprano's, Lost, Burn Notice, Rescue Me, Fringe, Chuck, and a few others cuz I unfortunately missed episodes and you know if you miss any episodes and can't watch them it of course ruins the rest of the series.
:mad::cussing:

Ohhh more Party Down! Nice!

Been diggin' The Pacific... Always loved 30 Rock, and lookin' forward to more It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. That's about it for me.

Ohhh yeah, Entourage too, oh yes!

Marlo Manson

Silly me, I forgot to mention the series I am currently following. they include, Breaking Bad/ The First 48/ Trauma/ Southland/ Justified/ and I was watching Dollhouse (cuz of Eliza, Dichen, and Summer) but it keeps skipping :dunno: either fucking show it or don't :mad::cussing: anyway those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. :D

Silly me, I forgot to mention the series I am currently following. they include, Breaking Bad/ The First 48/ Trauma/ Southland/ Justified/ and I was watching Dollhouse (cuz of Eliza, Dichen, and Summer) but it keeps skipping :dunno: either fucking show it or don't :mad::cussing: anyway those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. :D

you watch trauma? that show fucking blows man

Marlo Manson

you watch trauma? that show fucking blows man

Ehhh whateva.. if you don't like it don't watch it. what can I say, I'm easily amused/entertained, I like Anastasia Griffith aka Nancy Carnahan she fuckin sexy. So shoot me. I'm sure theres plenty of
BS1.gif
you watch that I think fuckin blows!
:2 cents::glugglug:

Dollhouse ended dude.:( The season 2 dvd set will probably be out in the Summer.

Did she show off her boobage on Firefly? I think she showed a little in the Firefly movie :dunno:

I think she's stunningly hot with this short haircut...:bowdown:

They were usually framed quite well. I don't recall any scenes right off hand you have to watch but she was a companion.... so situations did exsist.

Oh she is hot... I just prefer the long curly hair. There is a picture of her out there (I think IMDB) She has the long curly hair and a cowboy hat. Smiling at the camera. Just so sweet. :bowdown:

Real shame that "Better Off Ted" was cancelled. I liked it a lot. Even though Germans were once again portrayed strangely. I know it is a comedy, but still, with most jokes I didn't see where and how they were supposed to be funny. When will American writers and producers understand, that you should hire someone who can actually speak German if you want German dialogue? They managed to get the Japanese parts right, why not German? I mean, how hard can it be to look up the word "Stadtrundfahrt" (city/sightseeing tour)?
You really find "Parks and Recreation" lame? Too bad. I think it's rather hilarious. Amy Poehler is genius, can't do anything wrong with her.
And yes, Mythbusters rocks. :thumbsup:

I thought the Germans were presented as HOT! And, really, it's a wacky comedy show- it's hard to take any of that too seriously.

But the official word (for now) from ABC about Better off Ted is "It's not cancelled". It's also doing VERY well in E! Online's "Save our Show" voting, so who knows, we may get to go back to the offices of Veridian Dynamics after all!

:D

And yep- I've tried to sit through about 4 episodes of Parks and Rec. I think it's incredibly bad, but some of that is because I don't like that format almost directly stolen from "The Office". Just not for me- most other people I know think that "The Office" is genius. :dunno:

I thought the Germans were presented as HOT! And, really, it's a wacky comedy show- it's hard to take any of that too seriously.
Yeah, you're probably right. Still kinda bugs me though. Why don't make real jokes about Germans. I couldn't relate to any of these jokes except the one about the "city tour" (because a lot of Germans are actually embarrassingly gay for these things... sweating their asses off in some bus seats while being shipped around the city and wandering around cluelessly with their cameras at the designated tourist spots, wearing sandals and white hats...)

But the official word (for now) from ABC about Better off Ted is "It's not cancelled". It's also doing VERY well in E! Online's "Save our Show" voting, so who knows, we may get to go back to the offices of Veridian Dynamics after all!
I know, they just stopped production. But my "experience" tells me, in most cases that's it for a show. And "Better Off Ted" already had a second chance. Ah well, let's not give up hope. ;)

And yep- I've tried to sit through about 4 episodes of Parks and Rec. I think it's incredibly bad, but some of that is because I don't like that format almost directly stolen from "The Office". Just not for me- most other people I know think that "The Office" is genius. :dunno:
I don't watch "The Office" either, but that's just because I don't have the time for another tv show.
I can't explain why I "got caught" on "Parks and Recreation". Maybe it's a cultural thing. The German version of "The Office", called "Stromberg" (as far as I know, "The Office" is a remake), is great and quite popular here. And it's way meaner than "The Office" or "Parks and Recreation". I think shows like that do pretty good in Germany because of our different political and corporate culture.

I got some more news:

I read that someone here watches Trauma. Bad news: NBC has officially stopped the production because of the show's poor performance. The last episode to air will be the one on April 26th. NBC did not say, however, whether the show is cancelled or not.

Production for the new season Sons of Anarchy will start in three weeks and the producers just announced, that they managed to get Paula Malcomson (Trixie from "Deadwood", Amanda Graystone from "Caprica") to make a guest appearance for about two thirds of the season.

USA Network has plans for seven new tv shows for the next season. Amongst them are A Legal Mind (pot smoking and lazy but brilliant college drop-out unexpectedly get's a job in a big business law firm), Stick (NHL-player get's kicked out for his aggressive behaviour and now has to go to anger management therapy) and The Velvet Hammer (divorced FBI-Agent with kids has to move back to the countryside of Texas where she once set off from).

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
I read that someone here watches Trauma. Bad news: NBC has officially stopped the production because of the show's poor performance. The last episode to air will be the one on April 26th. NBC did not say, however, whether the show is cancelled or not.

I hope it's not cancelled. :(

They've been canceling it since October. They keep pulling the plug, and then adding 2 or 3 episodes. Last month it was one more episode. I'll hear more at the union meeting tomorrow night.

Getting on the V wagon myself. Is it me or does the show seems like a little allegory of Obamamania? With the "bliss" that holds Anna's followers, well, blissful (just like Obama's speeches hold his followers), with their hopey changey message, "universal" health care, with the opposition to the V's made to look like nuts, and the visitors seeming like charismatic people with their best intentions for us but under that facade.... good show.

Sort of like Jericho, great show by the way, was a bit of an allegory of all the conspiracies regarding the Bush administration, with the September attacks being a false flag operation, the Cheney looking bald government official behind the conspiracy, with Ravenwood and Jennings & Rall standing in for Halliburton and Kellogg, Brown & Root, etc. etc. etc.

I loved Jericho

I wish it was back :(

I am moving FlashForward into the "RENEWAL" side of life. I got caught up on it over the weekend.

The show has promise.

I don't know about "V". I don't see how this show has long-term legs...;) :crying: It's also a bit too obvious I think....