• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

georges

Staff member

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You have taken to Trump tactics, again. Look up "Whataboutism"

Last time I checked, Hillary was not elected President.

#smokescreens

georges

Staff member
You have taken to Trump tactics, again. Look up "Whataboutism"

Last time I checked, Hillary was not elected President.

#smokescreens

Keep trying I can't stop laughing at the various attempts and scarecrow tactics to undermine and vilify Trump but I expect that coming from Liberals and moreover from Mueller.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You are aware that the more you fall for this swamp thing, the harder it's going to hit you, when the hammer falls?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
As Rudy says: It's likely more women will come forward. But I think the nastier deals were not about affairs getting paid off, it will be the money laundring for russian dirty money.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Shit canning Stompy Foot's Iran surrender this week and opening the embassy in Jerusalem next week?

Worst. Hitler. Ever.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
We can't make peace with Iran, they're arabs ffs.
Trump should nuke Iran, problem solved.
While we're there, nuke the whole fucking middle east, no more ISIS or Taleban or Islamic terrorists.
We can get rid of all those old stockpiled nukes rusting in the silos, and then build new shiney nukes.
War will create millions of American jobs and boost the economy.
And if they retaliate and nuke New York or LA, who cares, it's mostly illegal immigrants that live on the coastal cities.
Plus, the world is overpopulated, our species needs a good culling at least once every century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZwDL3-Ze4w

We can't make peace with Iran, they're arabs ffs.
Trump should nuke Iran, problem solved.
While we're there, nuke the whole fucking middle east, no more ISIS or Taleban or Islamic terrorists.
We can get rid of all those old stockpiled nukes rusting in the silos, and then build new shiney nukes.
War will create millions of American jobs and boost the economy.
And if they retaliate and nuke New York or LA, who cares, it's mostly illegal immigrants that live on the coastal cities.
Plus, the world is overpopulated, our species needs a good culling at least once every century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZwDL3-Ze4w

They're Persians

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You confuse the very thorough multi-agency investigations into all the criminal characters at play in Trump World with mere attempts to take down the gilden god you are so fanatic about.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Sarcasm n. ~ speech or writing which actually means the opposite of what it seems to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.