• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Putin controls the Russian mafia, the Russian mafia controls prostitution in Moscow, it's easy for the Russian mafia/government to record a video of a rich or famous person like Trump having sex with prostitutes in a Moscow hotel, and use it to blackmail them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsXzPDB1_q4

IMG_2699.jpg

Remember this ?

Now ask yourself : What would have been GOP's reaction, Fox News' reaction if we later learned that Jake Tapper and Obama had the same lawyer ?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
An investigation that already had burned something like 80 million dollars, about a practice that the Bush admin used, too and the Trump admin, also?

Stop bullshit is a virtue.

georges

Staff member
An investigation that already had burned something like 80 million dollars, about a practice that the Bush admin used, too and the Trump admin, also?

Stop bullshit is a virtue.

Because whenever whatever a damn lib says something, it must be the goddamn truth??? :wtf::lame::sarcasm::crybaby::bsflag: Please give me break

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I do not expect to believe me. I just expect you to just do a little research, and you will find that every administration has used private email servers since at least the Clinton administration - but somehow it is only bad when the "Dems" do it.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

All makes perfect sense. Trump wants to build his own media outlet, and given the constant obedience and work for Trump since he stepped in as a candidate, of course he has the same lawyer, too. They surely plan on moving Hannity over to the new "TRUMP TV", when the time is right.

Oh, the joy of watching this crumble.

VXrNXE8k_o.jpg

Type harder, dumbshit, I can't hear you. :1orglaugh

Thanks FreeOnes for putting two colossal douches on my ignore list, makes surfing the board much more pleasant. Two less boobs to look at, but out of a database of thousands, I'll manage.
Ia6sxali_o.jpg
Ia6sxali_o.jpg
Ia6sxali_o.jpg
Ia6sxali_o.jpg
Ia6sxali_o.jpg

speaking of dumbshits - you could've done that on your own. But nice job ignoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.