• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
presidentatwarycui9.jpg
He can multi-task

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Is that a threat?

I would not call his behaviour a full-blown threat, but he is progressing in that direction. The threat is what the former Breitbart nazi and Pence etc propose.

I would not call his behaviour a full-blown threat, but he is progressing in that direction. The threat is what the former Breitbart nazi and Pence etc propose.
It is humorous that one who hails from the birthplace of Nazis can't properly identify one.

It is abundantly clear that you suffer from some form of retardation.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It is humorous that one who hails from the birthplace of Nazis can't properly identify one.

It is abundantly clear that you suffer from some form of retardation.

Since Election Day, you stepped up your game and are bathing in a pool of Schadenfreude. f course, you are being happy about the destruction of your own country. If you want to troll me, you have to step up your game a LOT.

Since Election Day, you stepped up your game and are bathing in a pool of Schadenfreude. f course, you are being happy about the destruction of your own country. If you want to troll me, you have to step up your game a LOT.

Taking the fight to ISIS, closing our border, positive growth are all in the mix for the next few years......

if this kind of destruction is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

When some one is trolled is the staff stuck in anally or vaginally for a female
and is the choice only anally for a male or is the mouth a choice
inquireing minds want to know the blunt force details

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Went to Starbucks today and had them write Trump on my cup. The icing on the cake was when they had to yell "Trump" when my coffee was ready. You should've seen the look on these smug Chicago liberal's faces lol. Priceless.

Why were all the liberals smug?
I'm sure a lot of those coffees had a squirt of spit in them. :D

I had a dream Friday night that numerous snipers tried to "retire" Trump but they all missed.
Thinking about that dream, I started to realize that only Trump made all the wild promises of change.
So if Trump, who is one of the healthiest 70 year olds in the world according to his doctor, was to have an unexpected heart-attack or other illness or and "accident" and die, all the other republicans who are kissing Trumps ass, would not be expected to complete Trumps promises.

Donald Trump is unprepared to be president and doesn’t even know how the West Wing works

Donald Trump doesn't know how the government works — things he could have learned binge-watching "The West Wing"

Early reports regarding Donald Trump’s presidential transition team suggest that its members are woefully ill-equipped for the task of governing America, with 10 weeks to go.

According to a report on Sunday from The Wall Street Journal, Trump’s victory surprised his own top advisers so much so that the team didn’t prep the president-elect in the day-to-day operations of the West Wing. As a result, Trump now needs a crash course in how to do the presidency:

During their private White House meeting on Thursday, Mr. Obama walked his successor through the duties of running the country, and Mr. Trump seemed surprised by the scope, said people familiar with the meeting. Trump aides were described by those people as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama’s term.

The “landing team” designed to smooth the transition process was supposed to have announced its chief of staff decision on Friday and begin restaffing various federal agencies this week. But New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was abruptly removed as leader of the transition team due to the ongoing Bridgegate scandal, and Trump had to replace him with Vice President-elect Mike Pence, which delayed the process.

Although Trump’s selection of the Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus as chief of staff was an important first step, it came on Sunday, five days after Trump’s election. Barack Obama, on the other hand, named Rep. Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff only two days after his victory in the 2008 election.

As the Journal also reports, that this may explain why sources who knew about Trump’s first meeting with President Obama said that the incoming president was unaware of the scope of responsibilities facing him, particularly the need to replace the entire presidential staff in the West Wing. As a result, Trump is expected to spend more time with Obama than is usually the case for an incoming president and his predecessor (perhaps not surprising, given that Trump is the first president who hasn’t previously served in either the government or the military).

“The difference between President-elect Trump and a politician is that Trump puts a premium on making the right decision, not the politically expedient one,” explained Jason Miller, communications director for the Trump transition team. “President-elect Trump’s excellent judgment and temperament [have] served him well in business and in life, and he’s not going to be swayed by a bunch of political insiders responsible for filling up the swamp in the first place.”
http://www.salon.com/2016/11/14/don...and-doesnt-even-know-how-the-west-wing-works/

So that was the real meaning of Trump's declaration after his meeting with President Obama
"I have great respect [...] I very look forward to dealing with the president, including counsel. He explained [...] some of the really great thing that's been achieved. It was a great honor being with [him] and I looj forward dealing with [him] many many more times in the future.
He nees Obama to teach him how things work in the White House. He needs Obama to teach him what is it to be the President.
The arch enemy of the GOP during the 8 passed years is gonna be the mentor of Donald Trump for the next 6 weeks. What a disgrace !

That really sucks then, since he's the President Elect and will be charting the course for this country with an allied congress and even a super majority in the senate after the midterms. lol you fucking libs.

"According to a report on Sunday from The Wall Street Journal"...

Do we get any names? Links, datas?
Or they only required when it comes to voter fraud?

I am noticing a pattern of butthurt now that the election is sinking in that I have never witnessed before.

Fucking ibs.. indeed..

:1orglaugh

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The TV show West Wing was BS, it was barely like how the real White House functions. (ER was also a BS show)

The problem with Trump being a Newb in politics, is that the politicians in DC will try to manipulate and control him.

Politician:
-Politics" is derived from the words "poly" meaning "many", and "tics" meaning "blood-sucking parasites."
-One who has perfected the art of lying.
-A highly paid yes-man.

And why have all the republicans on this board turned into insulting trolls after the election?

I didn't troll anyone with insulting names for no reason after the 2004 or 2012 elections.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Trump defrauded over 5.000 students, at $35.000 each.
That is $175.000 million
He settled for $25 million, and walked away with $150 million.
That is your crooked president

And why have all the republicans on this board turned into insulting trolls after the election?

They won everything, yet they've never been angrier. I'm sure there are plenty of theories out there on why that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.