• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

georges

Staff member
Hat tip to animus. Without him turning me onto Reddit, I wouldn’t know about some of these. Those guys over there come up with phenomenal memes.

If any of my conservative brethren want to relive election night euphoria and experience schadenboner all over again, watch this video of The Young Turks go from smarmy over confident titwhistles to almost suicidal once it becomes obvious that Trump is going to win.
I did not know this existed until today. The only thing missing was Hasan Piker crying like a little bitch.
Holy fuck this is good!
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

To their defense, Cenk was one of the very few who never said Trump would never win, he always said liberals had to be extra cautious and should not think Hillary had already won. Unfortunately many liberals did not hear his warning

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Trump has cancelled the planned summit with N Korea.

If any of my conservative brethren want to relive election night euphoria and experience schadenboner all over again, watch this video of The Young Turks go from smarmy over confident titwhistles to almost suicidal once it becomes obvious that Trump is going to win.
I did not know this existed until today. The only thing missing was Hasan Piker crying like a little bitch.
Holy fuck this is good!

7.30 mark, feminists don't like numbers :1orglaugh

Great find. That was a trainwreck to watch. Especially halfway through when the one guy waged a war against his own because he only knows how to be a sore loser. :rofl2:

I can't rep you again but kudos.

See Patriot Act.....
I wonder who pushed that thru.....

On 2011, as the Patriot ACT was about to expire, Obama could have let it expire. Je choosed to extend 'till 2015. Then in 2015 he signed the USA Freedom Act, which, basically, is some kind of Patriot Act 2.0

On 2011, as the Patriot ACT was about to expire, Obama could have let it expire. Je choosed to extend 'till 2015. Then in 2015 he signed the USA Freedom Act, which, basically, is some kind of Patriot Act 2.0

When Barack Obama was a U.S. senator he was highly critical of the Patriot Act. I found it curious that he got behind the USA Freedom Act.
Now I understand why, he realized that those FISA courts could come in handy at some point.

georges

Staff member
Trump is doing very well ;)

Attachments

• obama10.jpg
    obama10.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 104

Luxman

#TRE45ON
You do know that Trump is overturning what Obama did mainly for spite because Obama joked that Trump could never be president and Trump's feeling were hurt.
Regressing and degrading the laws only benefits corrupt greedy corporations like Trump Inc.

georges

Staff member
You do know that Trump is overturning what Obama did mainly for spite because Obama joked that Trump could never be president and Trump's feeling were hurt.
Regressing and degrading the laws only benefits corrupt greedy corporations like Trump Inc.

Please spare me your Obama praising semantics, Obama was a failure and fraud.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Re: The Trump Idiocracy

Trump doesn't need to build a wall, most extremist republicans and democrats already have a wall in their minds.

Liberals and conservatives aren't the problem, greed is the cause of most of our problems:

To their defense, Cenk was one of the very few who never said Trump would never win, he always said liberals had to be extra cautious and should not think Hillary had already won. Unfortunately many liberals did not hear his warning

LOL, he said Trump would never win and declared it over 5 minutes into the video.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The punishment should fit the crime, first degree murder should be punished by death.

Status
Not open for further replies.