• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Ten Scariest-Looking Cars Of All Time

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
The Buick Roadmaster Station Wagon? HAHAHA, awesome. I totally forgot about those.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
The #1 Rolls Royce Phantom Jonckheere looks quite nice!

That Rolls look like the old Batmobile.

Out of more recent cars the Honda Element is butt ugly, hate those fuckin things. Also the Aztec, thank christ nobody seems to drive those anymore. There was another one I saw pics of but never saw in person that was pretty horrendous looking, I think it was called the Toyota Scion or something like that.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
What's so scary about cars again? :dunno:

I'd like to have the Buick Roadmaster Station Wagon.
(5.7-liter LT1 V8 used in the Corvette) :cool:

Did anyone scroll down and see this?
This Focus is scary.........well it is for the horse that's wearing it.

A horse through a windshield. :scream: :D

If Vader tools around in a GNX and the reaper has a Roadmaster wagon then Satan himself drives around in an Alfa Romeo Montreal. Don't let the name fool you: The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he was a Canadian. As Dante will tell you, the Antichrist is clearly an Italian guy and we don't imagine that his unholiness would drive around in a Ferrari. There's no doubt the Montreal's evil-looking grimace, angry NACA duct and 1970s Italian dependability make it the perfect car for lapping the eighth circle of Hell.

I always thought Montreal was hellish but never for those reasons! :rofl:

The Mirthmobile!

mirthmobile.jpg

Good call, alright.

But hey I used to have a Plymouth Sattelite and it was a kick ass car of course mine had all it's parts intact and the paint job was primo but still...

Good god, the Ford Flex is pretty horrendous looking too. I swear, car companies are seriously trying to make vehicles uglier every year.

Well, I'd be really scared to meet this one in the street: