• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The secret to getting women to have sex with you

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
An ex-girlfriend once told me, "act like you're not interested". My ex-wife once told me that when we were in bed if I wasn't acting interested in her it made her horny as hell. My current g/f crawls all over me when I'm not paying her any attention. I think the theme running through this is women don't like needy guys. Hell, even Mystery (^See above post) works off the same principle. Get their attention then ignore them. When they lose interest get their attention again and ignore them some more. It's not rocket science.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
For 99% of women: Pop your collar and act like a complete A-hole.
For 1% of women: Be a gentleman.

Or just keep trying. I can speak from a fellow from years ago. He decided he HAS to get laid on his big birthday parties, and the plan was simple:

1. Invite a lot of babes.
2. Make sure enough Tequila and so on is around and good club music is on
3. Prepare a cheesy pickup line and if it does not work, just move on to another room, another girl. His was: 'Come on baby, give me a chance, just tonight!'.
4. Don't stop until one bites

Me and my best female friend observed him do this for something like 1 1/2 hours, then he got his bite.

You just need a high frustration tolerance, and you will make it.

I'm Two Minutes In And I'm Finding The Fact That The Video Maker Capitalises Every Word Incredibly Distracting. So I'm Turning It Off.

Who Needs Sex Anyway.

^ what he said. Best review ever. Should be a meta critic. I shan't waste my time. though why all the facebook haterade, it is a pretty useful app.

I have my own technics and they work as well. I don't believe in "methods". Every person is different, and there's no guideline how to get sex with women or seduce them.
As Dirl said, this guy is a big fat liar.