• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The scum named (football fans will find this of some interest)

Thats Football, no i don't mean 'Soccer' i mean Football.

Anyway, those of you in the UK may have heard the story that broke yesterday morning, about 8 premiership footballers being accused of the rape of a 17 year old girl in london.

Well, the rumours have been flying around today, but for those that want to know, the clubs have been identified and at least one player. It has been chaos all day on the rivals sites, and they have had to take the steps of closing down all 100 of their message boards for fear of the lawyers etc etc

I had a chance to read up on quite alot of stuff, including a couple of my own sources (damn! i sound like one of those cunts working for fox news!) from papers following the story.

As you may have read the story out from the police was that the 17 year old girl did consent to have sex with a player from a premiership side, if i tell you this player is currently on loan at a london club from another london club and has the initials c.c then you will know who i mean.......the other 7 players who then forced themselves onto the girl all come from a club who i am becoming increasingly annoyed with, they played Arsenal on friday, wear black and white, have a manager who too many people on sky refuse to admit has lost his sanity and contains players who clearly think cos they are young and rich, that it is ok to be racists, beat up anyone they see on a friday night, and now allegedly rape is also on their list of ok things to do.

Of course, they have yet to be charged and found guilty, however i consider rapists to be the lowest form of scum on the planet, and if these cunts are guilty i hope they suffer big time when they find themselves in jail. The stories that have come to light about what they did to this poor girl, are very consistent and hugely disturbing.

May they rot in hell along with their families. Obviously for now the papers will not be able to release their names etc until charges are brought, but safe to say by the time that happens (which could be a month) everyone will know who they are anyway.

A slight twist, of the '7' most people will look to name 2 immediately, believe it or not but the dirty leeds 2 have so far not been recognised as involved.

Well...

I know who you mean with the London loan 'star'. I'm very surprised to hear his name mentioned, thought he was meant to be quite quiet.

The others, well, I can think of a few people in the other club who I think may have been involved but like you am surprised at least one of the...
dirty leeds 2
...hasnt been implicated.

Here is some food for thought... WHAT CREATURE IS THIS RHYME ASSOCIATED WITH???

1 for sorrow
2 for joy
3 for a girl
4 for a boy
5 for silver
6 for gold
7 for a secret never to be told ... hasnt quite worked out that way has it?

I agree with you though b23k, I hope they are found and charged, exposed and ruined IF it turns out to be true. But, we live in a country where the principle is innocent until proven guilty, and the rich and famous are very easy to try and take down. We've seen it happen before, where people of fame are accused of serious offences and yet charges are either dropped or refuted. Lets just wait and see...

Sutty

Banned
If what you are saying is true B23k, then i can only hope that the MR B and MR W from The Black and Whites have not been involved. If they have, this will be the end of their careers. Not that i'm bothered, i hate the L666ds scum.
How many times though have we seen a story like this brought up, and then the victim has later dropped all charges. Let's just wait and see.....

Hmmm! All these alligations seem pretty serious... rape in all, but the first name i wouldn't have picked out of the hat would av bin C.C. Probably as mentioned before, the "Dirty leeds 2" Would have been my first guess, but i don't think it'd be them, they'd know not to put a foot wrong.... i personally hope these players play for Arsenal (I hate them!) and they lose half their scum team!

cant agree with you more, rape is the one of the lowest things that you can do and if they are found guilty then i hope they pay for it. ON the other hand these young footballers are vulnerable to this sort of thing so it could all be made up, like what happened on the TV programme Dream Team last year! Hey B23k can you PM me the names that you have heard?? Ive got the C.C but Im intrigued as to who else it is rumoured to be.

Felthat, I agree I don't mean to sound like I have found them guilty before they have even been charged, I guess its just down to the volume of info i have received on the matter and my complete infuriation whenever i hear of rape cases. If they are innocent, or the allegation is unfounded i would apologise to all those involved at the same time, all this info has not come from me, but people supposedly in the know, so its just word of mouth.

I agree with Sutty also, the girl may not ultimately not want to go up against 8 premiership 'stars', england 'stars' knowing that they are idols to many and may get the benefit of the doubt, or the case falling thru cos of the leaks that have come out, that could result in the defence claiming their clients could not get a fair trial.

Mr B and Mr W, have not come up in any list that i have seen. And Mr W would seem a definite no no, cos i think i'm right in saying he wasn't even in the squad due to injury so would have had no business being in the london area as he did not travel down.

The name C.C has just been around too much for it to be anyone else, i'm not saying its 100%, but 99% would be fair.

Of the black and whites, names that have come up frequently, are to my disgust J.J, my disgust would be cos he came from my club and i would be deeply ashamed if found guilty that such a person could come from us, he is held in high regard but all that will be blown away if he is implicated.

Other names and probably the biggest is that of K.D, remember he was also involved in that sex tape they filmed of some girls without their consent. We can basically put this down to Ipswich, do they breed rapists there or something? Cos as well as KD, TB and DA have also been regularly mentioned. The identities of the other 3 are sketchy, there are conflicting reports, but these 4 plus CC are on near enough every list.

So when the papers say, England 'star' they obviously mean KD, and when they refer to other England stars, they mean the rest. ie. u21's etc

I don't think it will be too long before one of the papers or media outlets lets the cat out of the bag, remember what happened with john leslie and channel 5.

Like I said, if found guilty i hope they rot, if not i will certainly not have anything against them in future cos of these allegations. That will not be the case for everyone, and they will be tainted, at least for my part i will not have anything against them.

The black and whites have become the new leeds lets face it, acquiring bowyer and woodgate with their history, bellamy's racist problems and recent court appearance and now this possible story.

I'm not English, but i live here, and you can see black and whites having a torrid season, and then England will have their own problems maybe if they make Euro 2004, with KD and JJ. And just the whole vibe that will be around.

And to add just a small thing, if any of you guys watched 'you're on sky sports' last night, don't you think it was kind of a coincidence that when the charlton fan phoned in to moan about their strikers, Rob 'i'm a fucking twat' McCaffery went thru the names of all of their strikers........yet convieniently forgot to mention C.C? And when newcastle were being discussed, no particular mention was made of any young stars they have?

It wasn't hard to figure out what was going on, Sky have seemed to be piss scared in their reporting of the incident so far.

The palyers were named on a few web sites and chat rooms and they have been shut down. Also, someone who spread an e mail around with the names was traced and served with a writ by one of the player's solicitor.

I've heard that C.C, K.D, C.B, A.H, L.LL. and J.J. are the players accused. (If you know your players from a certain team in the North East of England that play in Black and White, you'll be able to work the names out easily)

The Rising said:
why dont you just write their full names?:confused:

For the reasons i already gave, and then alexx also. like alex says, its not hard to figure who the players are.

There are conflicting reports now which make sense at why i could only get hold of one name, plus 4 others.

It was believed it was one from one club, and 7 from the other. Now it seems it is 2 from one club and 6 from the other. Apparently also, one of these 8 is innocent of everything, but the other 7 have got something to think about.

Many of the message board sites are still down, and pretty much all others which usually don't have much moderation, well now the mods are out in full force. Hopefully these individuals will not be able to wriggle out of it cos the info released on the net, who knows we will see.

I've heard more rumours that Mr B Formerly of the white shite who have a hopeless brazillian Centre back, IS in fact Invovled, how true this rumour is i DON'T Know.... but for him to be invovled is sheer suicide on his already...... tainted CV

Alexx said:
If Mr B was involved, he should be strung up.

I'm not convinced he was involved, if phantom lord is right though........just shoot him, put it up for public execution, put it on box office and lets see the cunt shot on pay per view, or better yet, lets have kirsty gallagher do a strip on sky sports news before presenting the execution?

IMO, the guy already has enough misdemeanours to be put down, its like he wants to replicate all the bollox that goes on in America where they have a ridiculos amount of sports stars getting involved in all sorts of fucking nonsense all over the place.

I only wish 5 clubs were going down this season, Wolves, Leicester, Spurs, Leeds and Newcastle.

Looks like i'll just have to settle for wolves, leicester and leeds.