The ******* Scotsman

delboy65

Closed Account
I'm not too sure if this image will get deleted!
But as I told my online contacts if you were passing by
you would've seen it too! What's the use of getting sober if
you're gonna get ***** again!
 

Attachments

  • DrunkenJock.jpg
    DrunkenJock.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 604
thats just sick and disgusting
 
That's not *****, that's just Thursday. ***** involves; two sheep, a midget, a funnel, a case of *******, and a potato ***.
Oh, and a carrier pigeon during leap years.
 
Last edited:
hahah, better not ******** while wearing a kilt. Same happends to girls with no panties or wearing just g-strings, they end up in the night to show some kitty to public.
 
They look a bit sassy but what the hell!
 

Attachments

  • narcolepsy34.JPG
    narcolepsy34.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 500
look's like someone undressed her for fun. :D
 
Maybe it was just a bad windshield washer fluid accident. No one would really **** themselves from being *****, would they?

H
 
I think we can all agree that we were happier seeing the ***** WOMEN than that first poor bloke.:rolleyes:
 
If that man in the first post had a blue ribbon, I'd think someone was acting out the song. :nanner:
 
Back
Top