• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Same Old Song and Dance

I mean, this is the same old crap and drama that other websites have.

When a newbie joins, all the old freeones perverts sit up in their chairs, light their cigars and get excited about their chance to insult and ridicule a new member.

The old freeones members sling their insults right and left towards the new member, then they congratulate each other and take a nap.

After about an hour, they awake and start doing the same thing again.

Who the fuck are these older members of freeones that are up early in the morning and go through all of their posts they made the night before?

They review their previous posts and chuckle about how they intimidated and berated a new member of freeones dot com during the previous evening.

They grin when another senior member of freeones credits their post with a smilely face and makes the comment, "We told the moderator to get rid of him and he did. Now we can be alone and talk between ourselves without any interruption. We don't like outsiders."

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Get yourself a lawyer, and lay yourself low.

Mayhem

Banned
I mean, this is the same old crap and drama that other websites have.

When a newbie joins, all the old freeones perverts sit up in their chairs, light their cigars and get excited about their chance to insult and ridicule a new member.

The old freeones members sling their insults right and left towards the new member, then they congratulate each other and take a nap.

After about an hour, they awake and start doing the same thing again.

Who the fuck are these older members of freeones that are up early in the morning and go through all of their posts they made the night before?

They review their previous posts and chuckle about how they intimidated and berated a new member of freeones dot com during the previous evening.

They grin when another senior member of freeones credits their post with a smilely face and makes the comment, "We told the moderator to get rid of him and he did. Now we can be alone and talk between ourselves without any interruption. We don't like outsiders."

Y'know, whenever life gets me down and the injustices of this wicked world have me wondering if there is any point in going on.......... I remember that I can now purchase my pet medications online and save myself a trip to the vet! :thumbsup::nanner:

Survival of the fittest, bro.

We were all noobs once. I know I was. And I was ridiculed. At least at first I was. It was when my 2nd post arrived, I immediately became the greatest member in the history of internet forums.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You know, when you start a lot of threads that just HAVE to make people hit on you...

Maybe you start posting different stuff and go with the flow

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i can tell you one thing; starting these threads will do nothing for you. ;)

trust me. you just became kittie chow.

nom nom nom!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You know, I was going to be an asshole but you beat me to the punch. Welcome to the fucking board, doughnut puncher.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Early in the morning? I don't post in the morning, and I wasn't insulted, at least that I can remember.

Somebody ban this guy already
I am still insulted now.
It is the internet, if you take everything said to heart, then you need to go for a walk.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Somebody ban this guy already
I am still insulted now.
It is the internet, if you take everything said to heart, then you need to go for a walk.

You're still noob.