• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The right-wing man vs. Liberal man

-"Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views."

-"Men who are strong are more likely to take a right-wing stance, while weaker men support the welfare state, researchers claim."

-"Men who are physically strong - like Arnold Schwarzenegger - are more likely to take a right wing political stance"

-"Men with less upper body strength are more likely to support the welfare state - like Labour leader Ed Miliband.

-"Conservative White Males Are More Likely to Be Climate Skeptics."

-"I have noticed liberal men tend to be more feminine and wimpy. I wonder if some of it has to with them being against guns and typically not into "manly things" like hunting and more for environmental causes and tree huggers. There's also that hipster vegan culture that many far left liberals are apart of, so that could also be apart of why they seem more wimpy as opposed to men who are into hunting, meat, football, and the military"

-"Conservative husband gets off watching his wife bang black guys."

-"Science: Liberal Men Weak, Conservative Men Strong."

-"Liberal men are smarter."

-"Nearly 77per cent of democrat female millionaires, and 82per cent of female millionaires overall, said they 'would prefer to date a conservative man,' according MillionaireMatch.com."

Summary: The liberal men are more intelligent than the right-wing men but they surely do not always make intelligent decisions. :dunno:

-"Liberal men are smarter."

Perhaps the conservative wife wishes that her husband will do the same ie. having sex with a colored man.

I guess this means that I can not be a liberal man!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
-"I have noticed liberal men tend to be more feminine and wimpy. I wonder if some of it has to with them being against guns and typically not into "manly things" like hunting and more for environmental causes and tree huggers. There's also that hipster vegan culture that many far left liberals are apart of, so that could also be apart of why they seem more wimpy as opposed to men who are into hunting, meat, football, and the military"

I have seen this as well. Liberal/ commie/ weak

No. :facepalm:

I bench fuckin' ... I dunno, a shit ton.

I'm barrel-chested but only because I have a big heart and an even bigger dick. nine ten inches flaccid baby.