• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Latest feminists to incite hatred and genocide against men

dRF4C36.jpg

at waterloo university in canada

Feminists OUTRAGED At Scholarship For Men In Field That’s 78 Percent Women

A university isn’t backing down from a scholarship favoring male students, despite outrage from feminists.

Australia’s University of Sydney offers a $27,000 veterinary science scholarship that favors males. In the past 20 years, the vet science field in Australia has shifted from male to female-dominated, with women now constituting 78 percent of employed vets, according to The Sydney Morning Herald.

Imogen Grant, women’s officer for the university’s students’ representative council, described the reaction of female students as “horrified.”

While acknowledging the presence of female and indigenous-exclusive scholarships at Sydney, Grant said “what distinguishes those scholarships is they are in place to procure benefits for people who face structural barriers to receiving an education.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/08/f...n-field-thats-78-percent-women/#ixzz4YCHiKs60

‘Don’t suspend her, she’s a woman’

Mahikeng - The president of the regional court in North West, who has been reported to the Hawks by the Magistrate’s Commission for allegedly defrauding the state of thousands of rands, shouldn’t be suspended from her job because too many women are being suspended, an ANC MP said on Wednesday.

The Hawks in North West are investigating magistrate Seka Monaledi – one of the most powerful women in the justice system – after the Magistrate’s Commission reported her to the Hawks following a fraud investigation, the commission’s secretary, Vick Misser, told City Press’ sister newspaper, Rapport.

Not only does Monaledi stand accused of fraudulent claims for travel expenses totalling nearly R1m, she was also absent from work for long periods while allegedly selling luxury goods from the boot of her car.

Despite this, ANC MPs unanimously decided not to confirm Monaledi’s suspension during a meeting of Parliament’s justice portfolio committee on Wednesday.

Monaledi is the head of all regional courts in North West, which hear more than 99% of all serious criminal cases, including murder and corruption matters.

In addition, she is a member of the SA Judicial Education Institute, which trains judges and magistrates, and she serves on the ethics committee of the Magistrate’s Commission.

Records

Monaledi allegedly claimed thousands of rands for travel expenses for work purposes and to attend meetings – a total of R953 838.56 over three years.

But the Magistrate’s Commission later found out that some of these meetings never took place, the commission’s Hans Meijer told MPs this week.

According to the commission, these trips didn’t happen once or twice, but 41 times.

Meijer said they had also examined toll and customs records and came to the conclusion that, occasionally, Monaledi wasn’t even in the country when she was supposedly travelling in Pretoria and North West for work.

The records are in addition to sworn statements and other documentary evidence obtained by the commission relating to Monaledi’s alleged crimes.

When an investigation was launched, it was found that she wasn’t at work in Mmabatho 71.49% of the time she was supposed to have been there.

According to the report compiled by Judge Francis Legodi, it is uncertain if she was in her office for the remaining 28.51% of the time.

But Monaledi seemingly wasn’t wasting time.

The commission alleges she was also selling luxury clothes from the boot of her car during work hours.

On top of that, Monaledi is an active director of a company involved in conducting tours and construction, as well as a cooperative that, it is suspected, farms pigs.

Magistrates may not earn extra money without permission from the minister of justice.

It’s clear from the report that the commission fought an uphill battle to investigate Monaledi.

She refused to cooperate with the two magistrates investigating her, saying they were of a lower rank and therefore not competent to investigate her.

When Legodi intervened and instructed her to cooperate, she still refused.

"Too many suspensions of women"

In September, Justice Minister Michael Masutha wrote to Monaledi to ask her to give reasons she should not be suspended.

Days before her suspension on November 30, she took leave until January 20 this year and the commission has not heard from her since. Yet, none of this convinced ANC MPs on the justice committee to confirm the suspension.

The sitting of the justice committee, which has over the past decade never opposed a decision to suspend a magistrate, began to derail when the ANC’s Makgathatso Pilane-Majake brought up the empowerment of women.

“My concern is that we have too many suspensions of women.”

She said representatives of the commission didn’t have to react to the comment, but should “take it home and think about it”.

Pilane-Majake said she wasn’t trying to condone fraud and misconduct, but the Auditor-General should investigate the matter, rather than Monaledi’s “juniors” where “professional jealousy” might play a role.

From that point, other ANC MPs also castigated the commission about how Monaledi could have been a “fit and proper” person to be appointed in the first place.

Monaledi could not be reached for comment as she was not at work.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/dont-suspend-her-shes-a-woman-20170218

Canadian group’s decision to honour Nazi pilot at women’s aviation event draws fire

MONTREAL – A Canadian organization that promotes women in aviation is facing criticism from a Jewish rights group and questions from sponsors after deciding this year to honour a pioneering helicopter pilot who was also a notorious Nazi.

“Let’s Swirl. 80 Years of Female Helicopter Pilots,” reads the theme for this year’s Women of Aviation Worldwide Week. “Hanna Reitsch, first woman to pilot a helicopter, 1937.”

The short biography on the event’s website mentions that Reitsch, who died in 1979, became a test pilot in Germany in 1937, flew an Fa 61 helicopter that year, and in later life established gliding schools in India and Ghana.

But it leaves out the war years of 1939-45, when Reitsch was a Luftwaffe test pilot and personal favourite of Adolf Hitler, who awarded her the Iron Cross for bravery.

Though she was the first woman to pilot a helicopter, her most famous flight may have been a trip in the final days of the Second World War, when she came under Red Army fire as she landed in the heart of Berlin on a mission to take the new head of the Luftwaffe, Robert Ritter von Greim, to Hitler’s bunker.

She spent two days inside the bunker before flying out with von Greim and was one of the last people to see Hitler alive before he killed himself.

After being captured by the Americans, Reitsch reportedly said she regretted not having died at Hitler’s side and told her interrogators: “We should all kneel down in reverence and prayer before the altar of the Fatherland.”

Steven Slimovitch, legal counsel for B’nai Brith’s League for Human Rights, called the choice of Reitsch to promote the aviation week unacceptable.

“As far as they’re concerned, the fact that she was an incredible pilot, that’s sufficient for them,” he said. “The fact that she appeared in Nazi propaganda in the ’30s and ’40s, that doesn’t seem to bother them too much.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...azi-pilot-at-womens-aviation-event-draws-fire

A lot of people think that, because I'm a lesbian, I must be some sort of ultra feminist man hater. I despise those kind of women and I don't want to be associated with them in any way (my wife doesn't either). I also can't stand the whole social justice warrior movement and their cowardly "safe spaces". It started out as a good thing with the whole equality for all point of view but somehow it was perverted beyond recognition and now it's just about unemployed, good for nothing idiots in their 20's who want to force their way of thinking on the world, by using violence if necessary. They don't seem to understand that fascism is fascism, regardless of whether it comes from the left or right. They are so intolerant of anything and everyone they deem to be unjust that they've literally turned into the very thing they claim to be fighting. They do not speak for me or my wife and if they try to attack any of the people in my life that I love (man or woman) we'll be at their side to defend them.

A lot of people think that, because I'm a lesbian, I must be some sort of ultra feminist man hater. I despise those kind of women and I don't want to be associated with them in any way (my wife doesn't either). I also can't stand the whole social justice warrior movement and their cowardly "safe spaces". It started out as a good thing with the whole equality for all point of view but somehow it was perverted beyond recognition and now it's just about unemployed, good for nothing idiots in their 20's who want to force their way of thinking on the world, by using violence if necessary. They don't seem to understand that fascism is fascism, regardless of whether it comes from the left or right. They are so intolerant of anything and everyone they deem to be unjust that they've literally turned into the very thing they claim to be fighting. They do not speak for me or my wife and if they try to attack any of the people in my life that I love (man or woman) we'll be at their side to defend them.

Hey Boothbabe. Welcome back. Long time no see

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
That was a very good post and all true.
There are two kinds of them. Paid and stupid.
The ones who are paid to protest and the ones who are brainwashed.
The ones who are paid we can't do anything about.
But the ones who aren't,the stupid, the majority, we can.

Think of them as Terminators like in the 1984 movie of the same name.
Terminators are programmed to achieve one goal.
Whether it be to kill Sarah Conner or to simply help destroy society it's all the same.
In this case however it's the latter. Programmed from birth to all think the same eg: Bush-Stupid, Obama-Good, Trump-Hitler. Very basic, almost primitive thinking capabilities.
So there they are all over, some wearing vagina hats some not.
They have been programmed to fight for the establishment just as the Terminators in the movie were programmed to fight for Skynet.
Little do they know that if they achieve their purpose they will be the 1st to go. History has shown us that many times.
Use the useful idiots until they are useless then dispose of them.

But what happened in Terminator 2? That's right, the resistence re-programmed a Terminator to fight for them.
So thats what we have to do to the stupid ones. We have to re-program them to fight for us.

Professor tells female student she is wrong for not relying ONLY on feminist journals

TORONTO - A Ryerson University student who wanted to write a paper on the “myth” of the male-female wage gap was told by her prof that not only was she wrong, she should only rely on feminist journals for her assignment instead of business sources which “blame women,” her sister says.

Josephine Mathias, 21, a fourth-year political science student at University of Toronto, took to YouTube Wednesday to criticize the assignment given her twin Jane for a sociology class.

“I mean it’s easy to prove a point when you remove all other sources,” Josephine said Thursday. “If she just gives you the ones that...the professor agrees with, then that’s basically brainwashing. It’s indoctrination.”

After Jane sent an email describing her intention to write about the wag gap, her instructor replied that her premise was wrong, Josephine said.

“Perhaps you want to write your paper on the glass ceiling. You need to look at feminist sources on this issue...Do NOT use business sources. They blame women. The reality is patriarchy,” says the instructor’s email, posted online.

In a copy of the assignment provided to the Toronto Sun by Josephine, the instructor also notes that Ontario and Canada government websites and Statistics Canada will not be considered scholarly sources.

“Government websites state government policy that is devoid of analysis, and usually reproduces mainstream stereotypes, assumptions and misconceptions,” the assignment says.

Although the video refers to a professor, the person is listed on the Ryerson website as an instructor.

She did not respond to a Toronto Sun request for comment, and Ryerson University declined to comment on the video.

Jane said in an email that she initially questioned her own research after the instructor’s email, but is now happy to have the support of those who have spoken up in opposition.

“There are other students in that class who don’t have that privilege and are filled with misinformation,” Jane said. “It’s hurtful towards them in the long run.”

The instructor says the wage gap exists, but works through the “glass ceiling.”

Josephine said the facts do not support the wage gap myth, noting in her YouTube video that it is illegal to pay women less than men for the same work and differences come about as a result of education and career choices as well as hours of work.

Impressionable students should be encouraged to use credible business sources and statistics, but instead are being sent out into the real world without a realistic point of view, she said.

“They have no facts. They have no tangible explanations or solutions for anything,” Josephine said. “All the sources or all the information they know comes from feminist literature that’s not even correct.”

Josephine has tackled a number of controversial topics in her YouTube videos because she wants to show that a person “can be liberal and still be against political correctness and pro free speech.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/03/0...lls-student-to-only-rely-on-feminist-journals

https://pjmedia.com/drhelen/2017/01...use-flourishes-among-elites-who-want-revenge/

Misandry and Child Abuse Flourish Among 'Elites' Who Want Revenge

Have you noticed more and more insults and abusive verbal language being directed towards young boys recently? Paula Bolyard here at PJM has a post on Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan, who says he will "behead his young sons if they 'mistreat' a woman":

He's also adamant that his sons not mistreat women. "And I know that if either of my sons ever misbehaves with a woman, I’d behead him," he said. SRK didn't define what he meant by "misbehaves.'
The actor's views stem from his belief that women are superior to men. "From creating life to taking so much sh*t in your daily life and using it as your strength—the simple act of boarding a local train, being leched at, not getting a job because of your gender—it’s shocking how much a woman has to take every day," he said. "As men, we should all experience what it is like and still stay strong."

"I’d like to be a woman," SRK told Femina. "Physically, I’m not. Mentally and emotionally, I’d like to be one. Sometimes there is a part in me that when I see feminists becoming aggressive, I want to step up in their support. I don’t think women are weak but I’m the kind of guy who would take off my jacket and put it across a puddle for a woman to walk."

His sons are 16 and 3. Okay, great parenting skills there, "dad." You have a fetish to be a woman now and you're willing to sacrifice your sons' lives to fulfill your thrill, or at least to unleash abusive, threatening language their way in order to get them to "respect women." Yeah, that will work. Teach that 3-year-old that his own father thinks beheading him is somehow justified if he mistreats a woman, whatever that means. There are better ways to show a young boy how to treat people (not just women) in ways that promote equality than threatening to kill him.

And then there is the verbal assault on 10-year-old Barron Trump by crazed leftists. SNL writer Katie Rich tweets out this gem:

“Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”
Really? This is how threatened you feel that you use a 10-year old to make cheap political points? Misandry and child abuse doesn't begin to cover the ignorance of this verbal attack by Rich.

Of course Rosie O'Donnell has to weigh in on Barron with more abuse, suggesting that he is autistic just because he likes computers etc.:

Rosie O’Donnell was slammed on Twitter this week after sharing a video Monday, November 21, that suggested Donald Trump’s youngest son, Barron, might be autistic.
The seven-minute clip, which was compiled by YouTube user James Hunter, includes footage from the presidential debates, the Republican National Convention and Trump’s acceptance speech from earlier this month, and points out behaviors that might be signs of autism.

It is not that autism is that negative in itself, but rather that O'Donnell is saying this about a 10-year-old child who may or may not understand what it means. She is saying there is something wrong with him because she doesn't like his father's politics. It's abusive to one so young.

From parents who don't seem to like their sons to those who think 10-year-old Barron is fair game for whatever abuse they want to throw his way, young boys and men are the current punching bags of the "elite," even more so than usual.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
"I’d like to be a woman," SRK told Femina. "Physically, I’m not. Mentally and emotionally, I’d like to be one."

Maybe someone will take a dull knife and help him along that path.

in Poland on tv women are allowed to fight, assault and beat up men

https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/68mahr/a_show_on_polish_tv_where_women_beat_men_and/

So, there's this show on Polish MTV called Warsaw Shore (in fact, Warsaws(w)hore would be more appropriate). You might have heard about it, as it is a popular formula based on Jersey shore, Geordie shore, etc.
Generally, it's a Big Brother kind of thing where a group of 20-year-old-something lowlives are put into a luxurious house full of booze (and probably drugs too, judging from their behavior), and driven around discos where they are encouraged to drink, fuck and pick fights. Although it seems impossible, after a few seasons those people become even worse, starting to believe that they are actual celebrities and act accordingly. I could write volumes about this rotten psychology but that's not my point.
What happens there regularly is women's aggression towards men (and other women too, not the ones from the house though). When they get drunk, they grow jealous of the men from their house (even though they are not their partners) and tend to attack men physically. And these are not just some harmless slaps – they actually punch them with all their might. Recently one of them punched a guy on the back of his head only because he was making out with a girl in the back of the car. That's just one example, but I took particular note of it, since blows to the occipital bone can seriously hurt you (or so I heard).
And the worst part of it? The guy got angry and called her a whore. Other women instantly got mental and started berating him (berating = barking random words in alcohol-fueled frenzy making it impossible for anybody else to say something). She started crying (crying = sobbing uncontrollably due to alcohol-fueled frenzy) and on the same evening he was apologizing to her because they made him believe he had done something wrong.
In another episode, one of these women attacked a guy with a chair – she thrusted its legs into his back. He lost it and little later pushed her to the ground. Next day he was out of the house and got labeled women beater on social media.
And here's the thing – if this is not some gross inequality, then I don't know what it is. If a woman attacks a man for no reason, a man should be allowed to hit her back. Simple as that. Maybe it is time to stop imposing this sick mentality, where men should be stigmatized for hitting women regardless of the context? Any thoughts? Oh, and no – I never hit a women and hope I'll never have to.

another day another child abusing feminist and in these cases The Father is absent and not around to stop them

Leftist feminists are becoming a parody of their own movement.

America’s neighbors to the north are having their own problems with third wave feminists. One left-wing Canadian writer had a meltdown when she realized that her son wanted to act like a boy. She is forcing him to take ballet to punish him for his masculine microaggressions.

The Daily Wire reports,

I’m going to turn the little alphabet belcher into a proud princess whether he likes it or not," says Canadian columnist and proud feminist Leah McLaren of her thee-year-old son.

McLaren can't handle the reality that her three-year-old son James is very masculine; he doesn't like pretty flowers, the princess movie Frozen, or pink popsicles. Clearly, young James has been affected by societal pressures and cultural norms, or something, so McLaren has made up her mind to save him from his toxic masculinity and all that entails by forcing traditionally "girlish" things upon him, like crowns made of flowers and ballet classes.

This is uncanny. Left-wing feminists are all about aoindg reinforcing a stereotype on a person. Yet this blogging mother is forcing the stereotype of a special snowflake beta male on her own son. This is an overreaction to a boy who just wants to act like a man. The whole circumstance is very telling of not just McLaren, but her whole movement of feminists who want conformity not freedom.

The sad thing is, she panicked and decided to force him into signing up for ballet when he refused a dandelion. Her panic only gets more intense.

- I can't imagine the repercussions for James after McLaren learns he likes trucks over glitter. A lifetime of dress-up?

The feminist columnist continues to spiral over her son's boyish tendencies: "You might think this is no big deal," she writes, "that my son is just behaving 'naturally,' but I’m automatically wary of notions of biological determinism. When he hands me back a flower because pretty things are for girls, I think, what’s next? Kindness? Decency? Dancing?"

You see, everyone knows rejecting a flower as a male three-year-old is the gateway to adult misogyny. I'm glad McLaren spotted this early. -

It is sad that McLaren cannot accept her son for who he is. She is instead choosing to beat out his personality by force feeding him and conditioning him in such a harsh manner.

"Much as I dislike the idea of anything being categorized as inherently feminine or masculine, it’s hard to explain poststructuralist gender theory to a three-year old," complains the feminist. "If I want my son to love and respect women, I am going to have to teach him to embrace – and ideally appreciate – 'girlish' things. That’s why I’m weaving him a dandelion crown and signing him up for ballet.

"I’m going to turn the little alphabet belcher into a proud princess whether he likes it or not," she concludes.

Remember, gender is completely removed from sex and therefore we must allow all children to find their own "gender identity" without parental rearing.

Left-wing feminists talk about not wanting to force a particular gender role or stereotype. How is forcing her masculine son to act in what McLaren thinks is feminine going to make grow out of it? He is three-years old. Let him be a kid and discover what he likes on his own.

Isn’t that what third wave feminists are begging for themselves?

http://www.conservativenews.com/art...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Swiss feminist on state TV: "It's okay for women to beat their husbands if they are being stupid."

Source: http://www.watson.ch/Schweiz/SRF-Ar...nn-«der-Alte-blöd-tut»-–-Männer-widersprechen
In a debate about the often criticized child protection agency, they discussed a case where the agency intervened after a mother "got repeatedly violent towards her husband." This led to Swiss feminist Julia Onken saying the following: "For gods sake, a mother that beats her old one (hard to accurately translate, a derogatory word for husband) when he is being stupid, that really doesn't traumatize a kid." Even after being called out on the stupidity of her statement (and being called a hypocrite), she sticked to her opinion and doubled down: "It's different when it's done to a men. Men can retaliate."
It's also worth noting that Onken got famous with her activism on, you guessed it, domestic violence.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights...s_feminist_on_state_tv_its_okay_for_women_to/

Another Day Another Male Feminist outed as a sick pervert. this one is busted for Child Porn aka a paedophile.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/29/male-feminist-arrested-for-child-porn/

A former moderator on one of the internet’s most prominent gaming forums, NeoGAF, has been arrested on charges of possessing child pornography.

Thirty-two-year-old Christopher John Goldberg, who went by the name “Amir0x” on social media, was a male feminist who often took to Twitter to express his hatred at “sexists” and Trump supporters, in vocal support of the Women’s March. He was active during the GamerGate debacle that took the gaming world by storm in 2014, taking the side of feminists.

The Tobyhanna, Penn. man was charged this Wednesday with 64 counts of child porn possession and one count of criminally using a computer to download the illicit materials. Goldberg told police that he believed the pictures were not illegal if they didn’t depict sexual acts, but the police didn’t buy his excuse and issued the charges against him.

According to the Pocono Record, Goldberg told investigators that he “has many fetishes” and downloaded different types of porn, including that of nude children. The man did not contest the allegations, and told police that the materials were an outlet for his urges.