• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Right To Bear Arms

Shifty

O.G.
This is not what right to bear arms means. He probably stole the gun and he doesn't look of age.

A fair point Will.

It appears from Mayhem's link that he stole these weapons from his uncle, who is most likely a responsible gun owner.

So, perhaps the thread title was not fitting. However, one could argue that access to weapons by persons such as this is an issue.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I kinda wished he's shot himself in the leg while driving. Then it would have entertained me to hear him scream like a little girl. What a douche, I hope his boyfriend enjoys him then trades him off for a plastic spoon. And the girl... How great is your self-esteem that she says "I love you" to the toilet stain driving. Wow...

Mayhem

Banned
A fair point Will.

It appears from Mayhem's link that he stole these weapons from his uncle, who is most likely a responsible gun owner.

So, perhaps the thread title was not fitting. However, one could argue that access to weapons by persons such as this is an issue.

On that, you hit the nail right on the head.

You would need to write it well and write it carefully, but laws regarding liability to the gunowner, or requiring that to steal a weapon, the owner made you use bolt cutters to do it. Too many guns are in the wrong hands because of theft, not gun shows.

Kingfisher

On that, you hit the nail right on the head.

You would need to write it well and write it carefully, but laws regarding liability to the gunowner, or requiring that to steal a weapon, the owner made you use bolt cutters to do it. Too many guns are in the wrong hands because of theft, not gun shows.

I have a safe. If given enough time someone could get into it. So what would be the deciding factor of a safe for national legislation, one that is impossible to get into?
Most people can't afford that. California requires a firearms approved safe in order to purchase anything.
I believe the uncle did not have the weapons in a safe, and Washington state is pretty liberal in their laws regarding firearms. But even if I lived in another state other than California, I would still possess a gun safe. It's just good practice.

Mayhem

Banned
I have a safe. If given enough time someone could get into it. So what would be the deciding factor of a safe for national legislation, one that is impossible to get into?
Most people can't afford that. California requires a firearms approved safe in order to purchase anything.
I believe the uncle did not have the weapons in a safe, and Washington state is pretty liberal in their laws regarding firearms. But even if I lived in another state other than California, I would still possess a gun safe. It's just good practice.

And that's the nail on the other head. You can't expect people to get a Browning Safe, so what's the happy medium?

Kingfisher

And that's the nail on the other head. You can't expect people to get a Browning Safe, so what's the happy medium?

Well you can't punish the responsible person whose possessions (ie the gun) were stolen from a safe as dictated by the state. If every state required one, that could be one solution to this type of incident. The other would be to levy such harsh penalties against the person who stole the gun that it would be stupid for a criminal to steal another one. After all, isn't that the point. Punish the crime, not the owner, but that hardly applies to a case hungry DA who has his own thumb shoved up his ass.
Clearly the criminal who goes to the level of breaking and entering, then stealing a handgun which lawfully doesn't belong to him, has ill intentions for its use. He is not going to clean it, put it on the wall and admire it...

I remember as a child playing with guns, but they wouldn't give us bullets... :dunno:

It's not the guns, it's the bullets, oh yea, and not shooting stuff you don't wanna kill... :facepalm:

California tried to take away the bullets. They almost got away with it and were sued and argued in such a huge fashion they ran away with their tail between their legs. Schwarzenegger signed the bill, and he's a NRA member and a Republican. Isn't that contradictory to that?
This used to be a great state, now it sucks more than a nickel per blow job hooker.

Proper training by responsible people is always the answer. And accountability, do something stupid or malicious with a firearm pay an immense price. Oh yeah jails are full of potheads!?! wtf

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
This story gets better every day. Breaking and entering, burglary, theft of a vehicle, illegal possession of a firearm, discharge of a firearm, destruction of private property, reckless endangerment of a minor. Lube up gangsta and post that shit on your facebook page.

Kingfisher

Lube up gangsta and post that shit on your facebook page.

Maybe he can cry himself to sleep tonight with his Hanna Montana blankie after getting his Hello Kitty panties torn off and a train pulled on him.