• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>The Republican Party Is The Problem

Candace Owens Calls for U.S. Invasion of Canada to ‘Deal With the Tyrannical Reign of Justin Trudeau Castro’​

Conservative commentator Candace Owens suggested on Friday that the U.S. send troops to Canada to “deal with the tyrannical reign of Justin Trudeau Castro” amid vaccine mandate protests.

Owens argued that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau “has fundamentally declared himself dictator and is waging war on innocent Canadian protesters and those who have supported them financially.”

CO.jpg

Some critics responded with mockery.
"One of the things I love about this dumb person is how literally no one of importance ever listens to her as she screams into the void," wrote Ben Domenech, a conservative commentator and the founder of The Federalist online magazine.

Trudeau invoked emergency powers at the beginning of the week, and police have since moved to disperse crowds by making more than a hundred arrests and moving vehicles blocking vehicles.
The police crackdown comes after weeks of a “Freedom Convoy” protest organized by truckers against government-imposed Covid vaccine mandates — including one for truckers that applied as of Jan. 15 — as well as restrictions on dining and other activities for unvaccinated individuals.

Owens previously suggested the U.S. invade Australia — also because of Covid-related restrictions.
“When do we deploy troops to Australia? When do we invade Australia and free an oppressed people who are suffering under a totalitarian regime? When do we spend trillions of dollars to spread democracy in Australia?” she said in October.
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/c...he-tyrannical-reign-of-justin-trudeau-castro/

So, not only she thinks Trudeau's cracking down on "Freedom convoy" after weeks of protest and truckers blocking Ottawa justifies a US military intervention in Canada (even though canadians massively support Trudeau on this issue*, but she think Putin getting ready for an imminent invasion of Ukraine is not worthy of attention from the american people, medias and government ("stop talking about russia", she said).

*https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/nearl...oy-protesters-to-go-home-now-survey-1.5781022

Luxman

#TRE45ON

At-Home Abortion Demand Has Skyrocketed Since the Texas Ban​

A group that helps people perform their own abortions initially saw a 1,180 percent increase in requests for help from Texas

Nearly six months ago, Texas enacted the toughest abortion restriction in the nation. Now, with abortion clinics devastated, Texans are turning to at-home abortions.
During the first week of September, after Texas implemented a law that bans abortion as early as six weeks into pregnancy, an organization that helps people perform their own abortions saw requests for help from Texans spike by 1,180 percent, according to new research published Friday.
Before the Texas law took effect, Aid Access, an organization that ships abortion-inducing pills across the United States, received an average of 10.8 requests per day from Texans. But during that first September week, Aid Access received 137.7 requests per day.
Over the following three months, that frenzy calmed down somewhat, to an average of 29.5 requests per day. But that’s still an increase of 174 percent over pre-ban levels.

With the Supreme Court now deliberating over a case that could overturn Roe v. Wade, the 1973 decision that legalized abortion nationwide, Texas perhaps provides the clearest window into what a Roe-less future may look like. And it’s a future that may be more reliant on people finding ways to use pills to perform their own abortions, a method known as “self-managed abortion.”
“Self-management has, I think, stepped in to become an option for people when getting to a clinic is not going to be an option for them in Texas,” said Abigail Aiken, lead author on the study and associate professor of public affairs at the University of Texas at Austin. “Of course the need for abortion won’t go away just because it’s criminalized.”
The Texas ban flies in the face of Roe, but so far, legal attempts to freeze it have proved fruitless. Its endurance is due to a unique legal invention: Rather than rely on the state to enforce it, the ban deputizes ordinary Texans to sue if they suspect someone “aids or abets” in an illegal abortion.

In August 2021, before the ban took effect, Texas clinics performed more than 5,400 abortions. But in September 2021, after its implementation, clinics performed fewer than 2,200 abortions. That’s a drop of nearly 60 percent.
The Friday research suggests that Aid Access has stepped in to help close the gap. The organization, founded in 2018 by a Dutch physician named Rebecca Gomperts, sends Americans who are less than 10 weeks into their pregnancies drugs that will induce their own abortion. Unlike telemedicine abortion—which also involves people having abortions at home and was recently expanded in the United States—the self-managed abortion offered by Aid Access operates entirely outside of the U.S. healthcare system.
“Even though the model is actually pretty similar—it’s the same medications, they’re also used at home, there’s no ultrasound—we’re talking there about something that is happening outside of the formal healthcare setting,” Aiken said. “There’s no U.S.-based clinic. There’s no U.S.-based provider.
Out of nearly 2,270 people who used the service between 2018 and 2019, more than 98 percent said they were satisfied with the experience, according to research released last week by a research team led by Aiken. No deaths were reported to Aid Access.

Aid Access, the research concluded, “may offer a safe and effective option for those who cannot access clinical care.”
The impact of the Texas ban has reverberated far beyond the state’s borders. On Thursday, Planned Parenthood announced that, between September 1 and December 31, its health centers in states that neighbor Texas saw an almost 800 percent increase in abortion patients from Texas. Oklahoma clinics, in particular, saw a nearly 2,500 percent increase in Texan patients, compared to the previous year.

The Friday research indicates that the ban has also led to surging interest in self-managed abortion in states beyond Texas: In the first week of September, Aid Access saw its requests for help from the 49 other states increase by 107 percent, to an average of 134.6 requests per day.
But medication abortions—whether self-managed or conducted with the aid of a clinic—can only be used up to a certain point in pregnancy. Current U.S. guidelines has cleared the use of abortion-inducing pills up to 10 weeks of pregnancy; the World Health Organization recognizes a self-managed abortion protocol that can be used up until 12 weeks of pregnancy, although it cautions that there’s less research on its efficacy past 10 weeks of pregnancy. People who want to end their pregnancies beyond that point and who aren’t able to get help in a brick-and-mortar clinic may be out of luck.
“For those people, options are really limited and it’s another reason why we need this full spectrum and not just one thing we can rely on,” Aiken said.
Relying on Aid Access also carries some legal risk. Self-managed abortion exists in a legal grey zone: Although only a handful of states explicitly outlaw the practice, experts say that if prosecutors want to charge someone for ending their own pregnancy, they’ll find a way to do so. Last year, in anticipation of Roe’s decay, the organization If/When/How created a first-of-its-kind legal defense fund to aid people who may face criminal probes for inducing their own abortions. (The fund will help anyone who performs their own abortion, regardless of method.) Since 1973, when Roe was decided, there had been at least 21 arrests for suspected self-induced abortions, according to an analysis by If/When/How.

If Roe falls, 26 states are certain or likely to ban abortion, according to research from the Guttmacher Institute, which tracks abortion restrictions. But lawmakers in conservative states, perhaps in part anticipating that the demise of in-clinic abortions will lead to a rise in self-managed abortions, have pushed for ways to limit medication abortion, which now account for more than half of all U.S. abortions, according to Guttmacher Institute research released Thursday.
Telemedicine abortion is already banned in 19 states. But Texas has also now banned the use of medication abortion past seven weeks of pregnancy, as well as imposed jail time and heavy fines on anybody who prescribes abortion-inducing pills through the mail—which is exactly what Aid Access does.
“They’re already in contravention of so many Texas state laws that if they were really worried about or feeling vulnerable to being punished for that,” Aiken said, “they probably wouldn’t still be doing what they’re doing.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/xgd7g3/abortion-pill-texas-ban

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Abortion pill use spikes in Texas as thousands of patients circumvent state’s ban
Orders for the drugs from an international nonprofit spiked 1,180 percent in the first week after the Texas law took effect in September.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/...ds-of-patients-circumvent-states-ban-00011728

Christians would never abort an unborn baby.
They must be buying the abortion pills because they love their unborn babies so much that they want to give their babies immaculate ascensions into heaven, without the trauma of being born and living a miserable life interspersed with brief moments of happiness and painful death.
#Sarkazm

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Mitt Romney: "I got morons on my team"
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/596026-romney-on-greene-gosar-i-have-morons-on-my-team

Granted, Mitt was quoting a movie, but he nailed it.

Apparently CPAC isn't right (or white?) enough. Greene also went to the America First Political Action Conference organized by Nick Fuentes:
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/02/marjorie-taylor-greene-spoke-at-white-nationalist-event.html
  • The Georgia congresswoman’s appearance was introduced shortly after [the organizer] asked for “a round of applause for Russia” and the crowd chanted “Putin, Putin” in response. Greene hailed the attendees as “canceled Americans”
  • The organizer: "And now they’re going on about Russia and ‘Vladimir Putin is Hitler’ — they say that’s not a good thing,”
Greene pleads ignorance: “I do not know Nick Fuentes. I never heard him speak. I’ve never seen a video. I don’t know what his views are so I’m not aligned with anything controversial,”

An AZ state senator (Republican): “I’ve said we need to build more gallows. If we try some of these high-level criminals, convict them and use a newly built set of gallows, it’ll make an example of these traitors who have betrayed our country,” Sen. Wendy Rogers, R-Flagstaff, said Feb. 25 in her speech to the white nationalist America First Political Action Conference in Florida.
https://www.azmirror.com/2022/02/26...ots-and-called-for-hanging-political-enemies/

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I went through the entire black membership of congress to find out that Uncle Tom sitting between the two of them is Florida republican Byron Donalds. smdh

This conference happened on Feb. 25th, Putin started invading Ukraine on Feb. 24th.

Marjorie Taylor-Greene spoke at that conference...

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: The Big Liars | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) (Aug 6, 2021)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
They're all big liars Lux, this just happens to be the trash Republican's thread. If there was one for Democrats it would be just as long, and just as dirty dealing.

Trust me, none of them are any good, I think there's more Dems, then Reps. on the board, and I don't have the energy to dig up all of the stupid things they do, nor am I at a point of even caring anymore.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Yes, most politicians are corrupt, but there is nothing that any democrat has done compared to what evil asshole Trump and his corrupt supporters have done.
This thread isn't about trashing Republicans, it's about exposing the constant lies and crimes committed by Trump republicans.
Bill Maher, Mike Cohen, and many other democrats predicted that Trump would try to stay in office if he lost the 2020 election.
The Jan. 6, 2021 coup attempt planned and incited by Trump and his cronies should be enough proof for republicans to realize that Trump is an evil asshole that wants to be dictator of America!!!
Republicans have to do everything to purge Trump from the Republican party before it's too late.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Yeah, because he's the first and only one!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
No, but he's the worst so far, and if Republicans keep supporting Trump he will destroy American democracy.
This isn't my opinion, it's the prediction of many people who have been in or studied politics for decades.
America is at a crossroads, and both paths are fairly clear.
Choose the Constitution and American democracy continues.
Choosing Trump will create an inevitable corrupt totalitarian regime, and everyone including the people who voted for Trump will suffer, and it may take decades or longer to restore democracy.
The choice that Republicans make will decide the fate of America.

Last edited:
They're all big liars Lux, this just happens to be the trash Republican's thread. If there was one for Democrats it would be just as long, and just as dirty dealing.

Trust me, none of them are any good, I think there's more Dems, then Reps. on the board, and I don't have the energy to dig up all of the stupid things they do, nor am I at a point of even caring anymore.
Yes, there are many corrupt Democrats that don't give a damn about most people. The party as a whole also seems inept or incompetent to the point of worthlessness in the face of an existential threat to our democracy that is the Republicans. Way too many of them need to grow a pair. The party as a whole needs to tell it's wealthy donors and businesses to fuck off and stop caring about them and start caring about normal people. I'm not a fan of the Democratic party by any stretch of the imagination. Frankly I think the Democratic Party needs to be replaced by something better.

With that said your are just engaging in the combination logical fallacies of Whataboutism and False Equivalence. The Dems still aren't anywhere near as bad as Republicans. They don't lie as much. They don't pander to hate or mindless single issue voters like they do. They aren't the party most racist side with today. They aren't the ones shifting this country ever closer to fascism. They don't give you the same level drivel about taxes all while shifting more of the country's wealth into the hands of the ever fewer. They don't have as many people that think if a person is poor it's the poor person's own fault and they deserve it. They aren't the ones that don't care about education or the environment. They don't deny the reality of science and vast consensuses among actual experts like them because it goes against their confirmation bias or hurts their damn little feelings all while pretending to be the "facts don't care about your feelings" party. They aren't as fucking stupid to the degree they think businesses can ever be trustworthy enough to regulate themselves. They aren't as stupid to the same level to think the "free market" has ever been something that was fair or naturally fixes anything other than to funnel money toward the rich. They aren't the ones where damn near every one of them think somebody's health should just be a function of the market and not a human right.

They don't even engage in the level of cultural war bullshit to the same degree. Gay, trans, immigrant, and minority rights are legit issues that need to be talked about, nobody that has any sanity should give a single shit about Mr. Potato Head or Dr. Seuss books. They don't use "cancel culture" to the same degree as the new "dog ate my homework" be all excuse when they are called out on something scummy they have done either today or in the past or as an be all excuse for being an asshole. The Dems and their supporters don't engage in anywhere near the level of conspiracy level nutcasery like the Republicans in this country.

They don't shamelessly gerrymander as much because they know they are a minority party have have been for a long time. They aren't the ones that are scared of as many of the citizens of this country voting as possible. They aren't the ones that have enacted neo-Jim Crow laws to protect themselves. They don't think that every miniscule rule or regulation or sacrifice that protects others from harm as some attack on their "freedom". I'm glad today's Republicans weren't around when stop signs and red lights were made. We would still be dying in droves as they stopped them from being implemented about as it would be considered a liberal plot to destroy our "freedom" of travel and undermine America. They aren't the ones that can't come to terms that the US might not be the best country in the world when in just about every meaningful metric it's way down the list and beaten by most Western industrialized nations. They aren't the ones that mindlessly believe in "American Exceptionalism" to the same degree. They don't have mindless adoration for a fucking piece of cloth because it has stars and stripes on it. They aren't the ones that claim to be "pro life" and yet quit giving a shit about somebody once that person passes out of a birth canal. They aren't the ones that pretend to be as religious while violating the most important tenets of their said religion.

Yes, the Dems have a lot of problems and aren't a good party...and they are nowhere near as fucking shitty as Republicans. There is no other way to put it, Republicans are pure batshit crazy at this point. The party has no redeeming qualities or people. Their only talent is to prey upon poor people's fears and the poor education they received (that they are the cause of in the first place) to con them into voting against their best interest, and to make rich people and rich businesses even richer at almost everybody else's expense.

...but hey all Republican supporters and voters out there, just keep being involved in your own destruction and serfdom at their expense because they keep fooling you into being scared of various imaginary boogymen all while the real thing, them, is actually the one destroying you.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

Thank you for the inspiration. There may be a new thread on the way. 🤔

Other than Dino and yourself, most other Republican-leaning board members find self-control too difficult. They eventually get banned.

Mr. Daystar

Well I learned a long time ago, arguing on the internet, is like being in the special Olympics.

Someone might win, but in the end, everyone is still retarded.

But this Trump shit, that's the fault of everyone that keeps talking about him, and keeping him relevant. As far as the most evil, I'm not really sure where Lux is from, but he obviously hasn't dug back to far in American history, because bot the Bush boys, and V.P. Cheney, were far worse then Trump, and Regan sold drugs, to buy arms, to help the Taliban fight Russia. A lot of people seem to forget Rumsfeld worked for daddy Bush.

I also don't agree that Trump was more evil then the Clinton's or Eric Holder, and Nobama. They are responsible for the murders of federal officers, the murders at Waco, numerous scandals, and countless acts of treason TOO. Look what these fucking twunts are doing now, with insider stock trading. They charged in and said they were going to undo what Trump did, but what have they fixed? Health insurance is still outrageously priced. Prescriptions are unaffordable, for the elderly, but refugees, and illegals are getting their shit free. These assholes are no different. The Democrates are just as evil, and vile as anyone else, they just do it in a very conniving, and manipulative way, as opposed to just being loud and obnoxious, like the Republicans are.

Last edited: