• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Real Deal or Imitation - Would You Prefer to Fuck Sarah Palin or Tina Fey???

Bible Spice or Comic Spice???

• Sarah the Governor

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Tina the Comedienne

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters
Funny, how you all bash the woman and then only worry on how fuckable she is. Show us were you all got your priorities set. Great future for America yay!

I would love to fuck the both of them.

Considering the age difference, and the fact that Palin's cranked out FIVE kids (has Fey even had ONE?), I'm rather surprised that Palin's in the lead so far....

Must be the thought of being so close to someone in power, someone who could see Russia from their house.... ;)

Or maybe it's just her hair, glasses, expensive panties (I wonder if the Repubs bought her some nice silk thongs with the rest of her stuff?), and that whole MILF craze!

Funny, how you all bash the woman and then only worry on how fuckable she is. Show us were you all got your priorities set. Great future for America yay!

Well, considering the future is fucked either way, may as well vote on something we actually like. :glugglug:

With the ammount of publicity Sarah Palin has gotten over the last couple of months from the media and this very board, I feel the least she could do is give me a blowjob for my troubles. :crash:

I dont really care for either of the two options so I am deciding not to vote for this one.

I can only hope the McCain and Palin loose on whenever the election is, just for the good of my sanity, let alonr for the rest of the planet.

Ladies and gentlemen do you country proud and vote for the other guy :dunno: because at least then we wont have these threads popping up everyday any more.

:nanner:

With the ammount of publicity Sarah Palin has gotten over the last couple of months from the media and this very board, I feel the least she could do is give me a blowjob for my troubles. :crash:

I dont really care for either of the two options so I am deciding not to vote for this one.

I can only hope the McCain and Palin loose on whenever the election is, just for the good of my sanity, let alonr for the rest of the planet.

Ladies and gentlemen do you country proud and vote for the other guy :dunno: because at least then we wont have these threads popping up everyday any more.

:nanner:

Yeah that was her bad, stealing the attention from Barrack Obama. Oh well knock yourself out fellas.

Palin got "punked" by a couple of Radio jocks out of Quebec, Canada, of all places, today. MSNBC played a clip of it. The shock jocks pretended to be Nicholas Sarkozy of France. It was kind of funny actually. They even referenced "Nailin' Palin"! It was comical....

Palin got "punked" by a couple of Radio jocks out of Quebec, Canada, of all places, today. MSNBC played a clip of it. The shock jocks pretended to be Nicholas Sarkozy of France. It was kind of funny actually. They even referenced "Nailin' Palin"! It was comical....

Ha... I looked that up and listened to it for about 10 seconds, and then I remembered how much her voice irritates me.

If Palin was as fit as Fey, then I'd pick Palin.
As it is, I'd pick Fey.
Throw in personalities (what I know of them), it's no contest. Fey by a mile.

Right on. She needs to give all of us blowjob's. :D

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I'd probably shag Tina because if the sex was lousy at least she could laugh about whereas with Palin you would never hear the end of it :D