• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Clown's Pie. n. A very, very wet snatch. E.g. 'Finding ourselves in the shooting lodge at Balmoral, Her Majesty bade me descend to her ladygarden. After fifty years of widowhood, I found her to be considerably aroused. It was like being hit in the face with a clown's pie.' - (from the 'Memoirs of QueenVictoria's Ghillie', by John Brown.)

Frightened Turtle Effect - n. Another term for shrinkage. When the male genetalia becomes withered from immersion in a cold fluid. Dude this water is freezing!
I've got the frightened turtle effect over here.

Jammy Dodger. n. A lady that uses the fact that the tomato boat has docked to avoid performing her wifely duties.

'Bout fucking time you showed up! I thought this thread was supposed to be updated daily. Whatever happened to that? If I don't post something from Urban Dictionary you don't pay no mind to your own thread. :wtf:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
'Bout fucking time you showed up! I thought this thread was supposed to be updated daily. Whatever happened to that? If I don't post something from Urban Dictionary you don't pay no mind to your own thread. :wtf:

Please note the highlighted word ....

Here I will occasionally post entries and definitions from Viz's classic Roger's Profanisaurus Rex - The King of Swearing Dictionaries.

May I be excused now .....? :D