• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Here I will occasionally post entries and definitions from Viz's classic Roger's Profanisaurus Rex - The King of Swearing Dictionaries.

Let's get started with today's definition.

Stabbing the Cat. n. Wanking. From the motion of knifing an invisible feline on one's lap. Similar to feeding the ducks, but with the emphasis on the downward stroke.

Today's definition.

Cumberland. n. A long turd which forms a spiral in the pan, in the style of a popular helical pub grub sausage.

:confused: There's a kind of sausage called Cumberland? Never heard of it. :dunno:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I was hoping to see some velociraptors humping. Thanks for the let down, O.C.

curvy, gravity defying poo? what universe do you live in, because i am intrigued by the laws of physics there. :D just imagine, never a "too saggy" boob!

At first it really boggled the mind but its kinda like that curly thing on top of soft serve ice cream,
with just the right amount of pressure anythings possible :dunno:

Maybe just maybe in some sort of pressurized atmosphere.......hmmm kinda like unda the sea? The Tits would be compressed and stand firm?

Great. I started a poo thread by accident. Ah, shit ...
There's nothing like a good ol poo thread.

Ever shat a turd that doesnt end and you need to cut it with a poo knife?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Well today's definition was going to be Flying Pastie, but in what I know will be an utterly futile attempt to divert this thread from becoming nothing more than a canvas for flinging poo posts, I am changing today's definition to:

Femtex. n. Hormone-based explosive which becomes dangerously unstable once a month.