• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Presinator? Arnold Schwarzenegger for Pres...

Well even though I give him 4.5/10 running California, the state I love.

Maybe if....

Arnold:president
Robert Patrick: Vice President
Kristina Loken: Secretary of Defense
Linda Hamilton: Secretary of State
Ed Furlong: Department of Agriculture
Michael Biehn: Department of Homeland Security
Trinidad Gyrl: Department of Dick Testing (I can choose my assistants):D

Even though I'm not a republican & even though I'm not saying he's doing a good job (at all),

Is the governor solely responsible for all the trouble of the State of California? It seems that everyone is certain that he is.

people still seem to have a very bad short & long term memory, since I believe that all this shit that's happening in California started with the last governor, if I'm not mistaken. (Please correct me if I am)

I find it rather insulting to solely blame him for the current mess of the state.

how is it his fault?
it was messed up when he got there.
the guy entered a sinking ship and all he's doing is bailing water from one compartment to another, plus throwing a few passengers overboard, trying to keep it afloat.

the prob bob? to figure it out, you just gotta ask yourself what has changed in california since its glory days?

Well since you asked:

1. It started with Prop 13, a con job that allowed corporations to pay less than their fair share of property tax for over 30 years!

2. Then Pete Wilson BS'd his way through energy deregulation, which allowed Enron to jack up the costs 300%. Gray Davis only real mistake was not blaming Wilson who caused it. If he couldn't get that across, maybe he deserved to be recalled. BTW Pete Wilson was Arnie's campaign adviser, so I figured he was corrupted from the start.

3. Arnie's been a mediocre Gov at best, who thought he could get what he wanted by ridiculing and bullying the state Senate. It didn't work and he actually seemed surprised it didn't.

There's no way that we could ever elect an actor for President.

I know a few people who voted for Ahnuld who have said they can't stand him and regret they give him their vote

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
He should be Palin's running mate. There's a deluded collaboration if I ever saw one.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Hoff was a president?

If I were US-citizen I´d try to getback Bill Clinton to the White House.
Okok, Monica made him a nice BJ inside the oral office but this way da pres . was satisfied + was able to present a well balanced budget to the nation :D:D:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, you'll all have nightmares in which you're told to scream: "all hail Schwarzenegger" or die.

Jokes, Arnold will never become president.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Maybe the fact that so many people in states like california, new jersey and new york live completely free off the system and contribute nothing and the huge government that has become due to this may have something to do with the fact that these states are broke.

But the fact remains that these states are in bad shape, anybody got any ideas on how to fix them?

If elected president, would his "four-in" policy include anal fisting? :D