• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Perfect World?

Plus the Mafia, the Medellin Cartel, Putin, Hell's Angel, La eMe ............... can be included.

See the killing for greed like the Four-Corner Hustlers versus the Vice Lords is total domination of illegal drug money. Like nations going to war for oil control because we hit peak oil, which is what they drill out can't keep up with demand, with China and India added to it. We have 100 years left of oil, but the shale findings increased it by another 40 years. Reason we need to wake up and legalize unfortunately everything to stop these evil people for the drug greed evil side and finding alternatives for energy to bring down the level of Evil that has God doing this :facepalm: . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_oil

Philbert

Banned
MustBeStupid said:
Reason we need to wake up and legalize unfortunately everything to stop these evil people for the drug greed evil side and finding alternatives for energy to bring down the level of Evil that has God doing this . .

I tried Google Translate but it didn't work...

so close to a perfect world, if only someone could understand this key piece of information that will lead us to the Promised Land!

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
100% correct.

However their is God and he is testing us as the superior minded as human beings that is model in his creation.

Life is not a accident. The test is being failed by us because the masses allow the wicked to rage war for greed from the Punic Wars, England/Spain Spanish Armada blunder to the Germans common person following Hitler racial pride without knowing it includes genocide.

God is testing us to resist from good and evil. All Religon is the same and Jesus, Mohammed, Budda, Jah (Rasta) or any else are prophets of God and trying to teach us to be the superior being. It says in the Koran that Christian, Protestants and Jews are fellow believers. Evil men twist it into hate and the killings to be right on the perfect Religion and all the resources for the causes that = greed.

The only defense from not acting like animals is for the ones that know good, that 99% of us stop giving in to evil people. They are in our government in both parties.

Been gone all week but wanted to comment on this as soon as I read it. I'm sorry but I don't agree with your basic premise. If you truly believe in an omnipotent and omniscient God....one that is perfect....how could he possibly have made something as imperfect as a human being and present it as being in his own image? Furthermore, since he did make us so imperfect, how could be possibly blame us for his own obvious and blatant mistake?

The idea that God is testing us to see if we can reject evil and embrace good (and, even more sinister, that there is some unthinkable hellish punishment waiting in store for those who fail the test and go over to the dark side) is a man-made by-product of various religions that has been manipulated by those in power to keep the huddled masses under control for centuries. The Catholic church has done it forever as well as Muslim clerics, caliphs and imams to serve their own agendas, not God's.

You can choose to be a good person without the need for fear of retribution on God's behalf as a motivating factor. Likewise, you can choose to be evil in the same manner. Some don't have the ability to choose (the insane for instance) but, for the most part, the ability to exercise free will based on thought-process rationale is one of the most obvious and important characteristics that separates us from other species of animals. The claim that God somehow "wants" us to perform in some fashion that pleases him is also a man-made fabrication that seeks to bestow human-like qualities on an a deity that is purported to be perfect and is therefore a contradiction of itself.

I believe that you are quite correct in stating that evil men twist the tenets of religion to suit their own wants and needs but I don't believe for a second that their methods are somehow a violation of God's expectations from us as humans. Quite the contrary, I don't believe that there are any expectations whatsoever. Doesn't mean I'm right....it's just what I strongly believe.

Philbert

Banned
Jagger said:
I don't believe that there are any expectations whatsoever.

You and Conan (the Barbarian).

Crom puts you here and that's the end of his involvement.

According to Liberal/Atheist theory there is very limited Free Will, you must be what you are biologically; Daddy beat you, your Granddaddy was a serial killer, Lorenzo picked on you in 6th Grade; you gotta kill! ( through no fault of your own. )

According to Crom, Liberals and Atheists should be killed whenever possible, using your Free Will.:)
Preferably with a large sharp sword.

Jagger69

You and Conan (the Barbarian).

Crom puts you here and that's the end of his involvement.

Crom has way too many human qualities to qualify for consideration as the one true deity in my book but he does make for an interesting and fearful fantasy. By the way, you'll recall that Crom did get involved in Conan's life at one point so that part of your statement isn't exactly true but, hey, why split hairs (especially with a large sharp sword!)? Fortunately for me, the God I know is much less emotional and judgmental than Crom, thank God. ;)

Been gone all week but wanted to comment on this as soon as I read it. I'm sorry but I don't agree with your basic premise. If you truly believe in an omnipotent and omniscient God....one that is perfect....how could he possibly have made something as imperfect as a human being and present it as being in his own image? Furthermore, since he did make us so imperfect, how could be possibly blame us for his own obvious and blatant mistake?

The idea that God is testing us to see if we can reject evil and embrace good (and, even more sinister, that there is some unthinkable hellish punishment waiting in store for those who fail the test and go over to the dark side) is a man-made by-product of various religions that has been manipulated by those in power to keep the huddled masses under control for centuries. The Catholic church has done it forever as well as Muslim clerics, caliphs and imams to serve their own agendas, not God's.

You can choose to be a good person without the need for fear of retribution on God's behalf as a motivating factor. Likewise, you can choose to be evil in the same manner. Some don't have the ability to choose (the insane for instance) but, for the most part, the ability to exercise free will based on thought-process rationale is one of the most obvious and important characteristics that separates us from other species of animals. The claim that God somehow "wants" us to perform in some fashion that pleases him is also a man-made fabrication that seeks to bestow human-like qualities on an a deity that is purported to be perfect and is therefore a contradiction of itself.

I believe that you are quite correct in stating that evil men twist the tenets of religion to suit their own wants and needs but I don't believe for a second that their methods are somehow a violation of God's expectations from us as humans. Quite the contrary, I don't believe that there are any expectations whatsoever. Doesn't mean I'm right....it's just what I strongly believe.

Because they are be clouded by Satan's influence for the lulz.

Jagger69

Because they are be clouded by Satan's influence for the lulz.

Sorry, but once again I must disagree (unless your are being facetious and I am simply missing it....if so, my bad!). Satan is a fabrication of those who would have us believe that there is an ongoing battle between God and the Devil....Mr. Satan himself. This concept is based on the belief that God is inherently "good" and that Satan is inherently "evil". Again, if you believe that God is omnipotent and perfect, an entity such as the Devil could never challenge Him unless you believe that Satan is also omnipotent and perfect. If that were the case, worshiping Satan would make as much sense as worshiping God, would it not? And if Satan does not have the same powers and qualities as God, how could he possibly challenge Him? Which way is it?

So-called "evil" exists due to the free will ability of men to commit evil acts if they so choose. Likewise, when bad things happen that have nothing to do with man's intervention (floods, tornadoes, plagues, disease, pestilence, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis etc), who is it that is responsible for these catastrophes....God or Satan? The answer is neither (remember....Satan does not exist!). The natural order of things is predisposed to these types of calamities to exist and there is no intent or desired outcome that is being manifested in any case....in other words, shit happens. The random and chaotic aspect of the universe is what keeps it dynamic and unpredictable, as long as God's physical laws are in place (we have yet to find any instance where these laws do not apply), there is no need for divine intervention in any situation. These events may be predestined to occur as a manifestation of physics and have nothing to do with intent, desire or any other human property. Again, just my opinion but one in which I strongly believe.