Re: Who's ass you would fuck

Name: Sky from Premium Link Upgrade
Age: 19
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Pictures: 1000 High Resolution Pictures - Hardcore and Softcore


My name is Sky and I am 19 years old. I am about as amateur and inexperienced as they come, so I am what you would definitely consider a real amateur teen! Ray told me that's okay though because those are the only types of girls that he shoots anyways. I was walking through the store the other day, and a model photographer started talking to me about the bikini clothing that I was looking though. I needed to buy a new bikini because the bikini that I have at home ripped. Ray walked up behind me in the store while I was looking at the bikinis, and he just started talking to me about the bikinis! He had a cute girl with him and she was also a very nice chick. Someone that I would personally hang out with! She told me that she was a model for the TrueAmateurModels website. At first, I thought that she was some sort of bikini model, since we were all talking about the different bikini brands, but then she told me that Ray shoots NUDE modeling! That's when Ray started talking to me about his modeling shoots! The girl told me how much fun the modeling was and she also told me that he shoots good modeling pictures! I have to admit, as nice as Ray was, I don't if I would have done the nude modeling if it had not been for the girl being there. The only reason why is because a girl really needs to be careful these days, so she (to me) was a reference, and she had nothing but good things to say about the modeling shoots! The more we discussed the modeling idea, the more intrigued and interested I was becoming! To make a long story short, I ended up going over to Ray's house to do the shoot! I was a little bit nervous and shy, but that's because I've never done anything like that before. I had a good time at the shoot though, and I am looking forward to shooting more for the website too!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

Premium Link Upgrade

photo above used from the gallery
Premium Link Upgrade
 
my fat ass upskirt JOI video just went live on my site - the ONLY place to see it!

plus if you join today and send me a DM there I'll send you over a FREE cumshot video....


Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
hello

Katrina jade
 

Attachments

  • 253625_10big.jpg
    253625_10big.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 190
Re: Who's ass you would fuck

Felicia Taylor --- :rubbel:

You wanta butt fuck me? Climb aboard and have at baby.
 

Attachments

  • Felicia Taylor 31.jpg
    Felicia Taylor 31.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Felicia Taylor 25.jpg
    Felicia Taylor 25.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 319
  • Felicia Taylor 10.jpg
    Felicia Taylor 10.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 250

Attachments

  • PixMix1135-008.jpg
    PixMix1135-008.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 284
Back
Top