Name: Leigh
Age: 18
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Shopping Mall Employee
Pictures: 431 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!


My name is Leigh and I just recently turned 18 years old 2 months ago. I am also very new to all of this nude modeling stuff! I've never done any
modeling before so I really didn't know what to do at the shoot, but Ray directed me and had me get into different poses and positions. I
became involved with the amateur modeling when Ray saw me walking around the shopping mall yesterday and spoke with me about doing an
amateur shoot! I work at one of the stores over at the mall and I was on my lunch break when Ray and I met each other. We discussed the nude
modeling shoot while we were both eating in the food court and by the time we were both done with our food, I had agreed to try out the
amateur nude modeling! What can I say? It was a fun thing to do and now I have a bunch of modeling pictures of myself that I can keep for a
long time! I sure hope that everyone enjoys my amateur nude modeling pictures!

Click the thumb below to watch her strip down and spread apart that amateur ass! :)

Premium Link Upgrade

photo above used from the gallery
Premium Link Upgrade
 

Attachments

  • PixMix707-029.jpg
    PixMix707-029.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 242
  • PixMix707-015.jpg
    PixMix707-015.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 287
You can't grab her ass cheeks because there is nothing to grab on to - her ass is solid concrete. Slap it and break your hand. I wanna doggie grind her ass with her ass in my pelvis and just pure heaven

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Link Upgrade
 
Back
Top