• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: The perfect ASS

The Perfect Ass is the Texas Ass lol

Also rachel Starr of course!

Re: Greatest ass of all time pics II

gemma%20arterton%20hpoa.jpg

Where can I collect my prize

What prize?

Where's the ass???

That, my friend, is a butt. This is greatest ASS pics: Here's a diagram to help you out a bit:

You see the shape and definition. The roundness and actual size of that backside make this an ideal ASS. The 'bubble effect' is present, even when she lays on her belly.

This is a butt.

It's cute, but there's no shape, curves, or 'bubble effect'. This doesn't qualify as an ASS.

Yeah I got it. Black and white men have different ideas about what constitutes an ass. I find that fat butt there disgusting! But I respect your opinion.

Yeah I got it. Black and white men have different ideas about what constitutes an ass. I find that fat butt there disgusting! But I respect your opinion.

How the hell do you know if I'm black or not? Or is that just an assumption on your part seeing as how I posted a pic of a black woman? Might this pic give you a different impression:

Now, she isn't black, and she's roughly the same size as the other chick. If you tell me her 'fat but is disgusting', I'll have a better idea of where your coming from.

What about Druuna???

THESE ARE ASSES, SIR!

No, in my experience black men like big butts and white men like skinny butts. And Icewater Jones is a black name! And yeah that new butt you posted is also hideous. Even moreso.

My turn to post a nice ass:
1399781799.jpg

Again... 'butts'...

I get it where you're at now. See, you like butts... cute lil' backsides with no shape or curvature to it. Again, what you got there is a butt. Girls have butts, and girls are for boys.

Women have ASSES, and women are for MEN. When you come to an thread, you bring ASS, chico!!!

That's how it's done, cap'n!!!

I get it where you're at now. See, you like butts... cute lil' backsides with no shape or curvature to it. Again, what you got there is a butt. Girls have butts, and girls are for boys.

Women have ASSES, and women are for MEN. When you come to an thread, you bring ASS, chico!!!
Maybe you're right. But here is the thing: big butts you can always get... Just get married and wait a few years. But there's only a small window of opportunity to enjoy a small tight firm girl's ass, so you have to grab that opportunity with both hands!

This is what I mean:
natalie-portman-nude-hotel-chevalier-01.jpg

Maybe you're right. But here is the thing: big butts you can always get... Just get married and wait a few years. But there's only a small window of opportunity to enjoy a small tight firm girl's ass, so you have to grab that opportunity with both hands!

Yeah... but I don't have small hands! Tight and firm are great for thighs, but not so good for ass. By the way, it ain't all about size... follow the diagram. Curvature and roundness is where it's at. Again lemme help you on this:

This is what I'm talkin' bout: Rachel Starr has an ASS on her.

I had to go full size to on this one. It isn't BIG, but you see that shape?

Now, you see that ass to waist ratio? Round, but not that large. Given these factors, it qualifies for an ASS.

Okay now I see what you mean. Well let me assure you that the curvature is there with the ladies I posted, but it's just so more subtle and therefor so more enigmatic and attractive. But this subtleness of course requires a profound mind to be appreciated, opposite to the in-your-face-curves the women of your liking exposit!

Natalie Portman is better than that first pic... that chick couldn't even fill out those shorts. Subtleness and profound mind sounds like an excuse. If you don't like curvy round asses, then you just don't. That's like me bringing a Prius up in a muscle car discussion and saying I like 'subtle' speed and a 'subtle' frame, when it's obvious I like hybrid hatchbacks.