• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
149_046.jpg

Should rep myself!!!

Meh, most butts in this thread are too big for me. I like em tiny tiny tiny.

:cool:Not that all great asses have to be big but you had to know a thread about great asses wouldn't be about small ones right?

You might want to consider starting a small, tight ass thread (if one doesn't already exist).

Where is it??? This is a greatest ass thread... you posted a pic, but where's the ass? She makes that thong look like a full pair of briefs!!!

Ain't nothin' wrong with a small ass. Not everyone needs a big ass, and big doesn't mean great, but there has to be some shape there... roundness to the ass, IMO. Somethin' kinda like this:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Exactly!! Some people may like her ass but I'm not sure that skimpy thing belongs in this particular thread.

If you just want big, round asses, you should have entitled this thread "biggest ass thread." Once you say "greatest" then anyone can come in and post what he thinks is the greatest. Ivana Fuckalot is skinny but has a firm, tight, tiny ass that is one of the "greatest" I've seen.

Haters gonna hate.

If you just want big, round asses, you should have entitled this thread "biggest ass thread." Once you say "greatest" then anyone can come in and post what he thinks is the greatest. Ivana Fuckalot is skinny but has a firm, tight, tiny ass that is one of the "greatest" I've seen.

Haters gonna hate.
Every one has different taste. I personally can't stand tiny asses.