• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Good lord. I've never seen so many fat, flabby asses since the days when I used to drive my Mom to her Weight Watchers meetings. How did this kind of thing suddenly become "sexy"? Half the women in these pics have legs like Miss Piggy. :eek:

I'm all for everyone being able to have different tastes, but this is simply amazing.

In my humble opinion, a sexy ass has to also be attatched to a pair of nice trim, shapely legs. If the thighs have cellulite all over them and the calves look like they were taken out from under a Steinway grand piano, then the chances are that the ass is way too big too. Just one man's opinion.

Here's what used to be considered a couple of nice backsides:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

roronoa3000

Banned

britlover

Closed Account
Good lord. I've never seen so many fat, flabby asses since the days when I used to drive my Mom to her Weight Watchers meetings. How did this kind of thing suddenly become "sexy"? Half the women in these pics have legs like Miss Piggy. :eek:

I'm all for everyone being able to have different tastes, but this is simply amazing.

In my humble opinion, a sexy ass has to also be attatched to a pair of nice trim, shapely legs. If the thighs have cellulite all over them and the calves look like they were taken out from under a Steinway grand piano, then the chances are that the ass is way too big too. Just one man's opinion.

Here's what used to be considered a couple of nice backsides:

Personally as an Ass-Man who is tired of tits hogging ALL the attention, I actually enjoyed your post. Very much.

It's just that I can see several sides of the argument. While I (and I mean nothing at all predjudice here--and I know, it's something someone who is predjudice might say, but still you all get the drift) can see the fatty argument with the typical Brazilian women's asses. I was curious once about what makes up they're perdominant bloodline, as Brazil is officially listed as being a Multiculturial Society, and a Brazilian man online once get very mad at me for calling him a Latin and non-white, ect. But I just always wondered why Brazilian women--as well as many, many other Latin-American women (just as the Colombians I like to look up, ect)--have such legendary, sometimes I REALLY wanna look & stare at them, fatty/phat asses? And I know I'm not the only one to ever wonder this. Just one of the first to say it out loud since I haven't seen nothing written about it for years.

Was just boggling my mind for the last several months. But I just like all different types of asses myself. Oddly enough I wouldn't marry a woman like some on here who are just delightfully TOO trashy and lower-class looking (not trying to be a snob here; just admitting to certain personal feelings). Just always thought the types of asses you posted are great and fine, and actually the best if I do say so myself. Just wish more women had them, but then again most women sadly aren't "model types" either. :(

While I understand your stance, you gotta understand that we're highlighting ASSES... not shapely legs, not toned thighs, not butts or backsides... ASS

Like no doubt ass.

Like 'sweet, sweet JESUS... she got an ass on HER!'

This is for those who like ass like a breast man likes his tits: round, smooth, and a lil' more than a handful (dependant on the size of your hands).

britlover

Closed Account
While I understand your stance, you gotta understand that we're highlighting ASSES... not shapely legs, not toned thighs, not butts or backsides... ASS

Like no doubt ass.

Like 'sweet, sweet JESUS... she got an ass on HER!'

This is for those who like ass like a breast man likes his tits: round, smooth, and a lil' more than a handful (dependant on the size of your hands).

Positive rep to you for your well-meaning and highly truthful (as well as amusing) post, Icewater good sir! :D :)