• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The original title of Lord of the Rings

they're classic books, great stories and very influential and for that i respect them...but honestly i didn't really enjoy reading them all that much, they seemed to get lost in themselves as i recall, although it has been a while since i read them

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Yeah sure, what I saw before falling asleep it had some great landscape shoots in it...

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I must admit, I tend to watch movies while in a somewhat inebriated state.. it could have something to do with it... either that or its just plain old boring.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I must admit, I tend to watch movies while in a somewhat inebriated state.. it could have something to do with it... either that or its just plain old boring.

i know what u mean. i try and not have any beer if im gonna watch something i have to pay attention to. your mind starts to wander........

what was i just saying?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Not sure, I found something frosty in my mind... and it wasnt a snowman...

I wonder if its bad to drink at work?

Oh no, if you are doing heavy labour, that's fine. It is not unusual here in my town to give the workers who do the bricklaying and the digging and pushing wheelcarts a case of beer, they sweat a lot and all kind of works smoother plus they do enjoy the work more.

As I don't really know how hard your job is physically (Except the avoiding being turning your back to Regina and generally staying out of view of Petra)... maybe turn from the Vodka on your usual swedish diet to Bud Light.

It may be comparable to 'Making Love In A Canoe' (-> Fucking Close To Water), but you don't mess up any backend work and don't get taken behind the door in the back of Petra's office, you know, the one made from stealth ore :stir:

let me just say up front that i do not wish to banned...that is not my intent...i mean nothing personal here against anyone...

...that being said...

...anyone who says anything negative about one of the greatest authors in history, Tolkien, or anything against the movies that did such justice to his EPIC tale...

...i will personally anally rape your mother while pouring sugar in your gas tank...but i will take it one step further than Clerks...

...i will light your pets on fire in front of you...i will burn your house/apartment/flat down in front of you and piss on the ashes...

...i will strap you down into a dentist's chair and remove each one of your teeth with no Novocaine...i will drive nails into your balls and revive you after you pass out so i can do it again...

...i could go on...you get the idea. :)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
let me just say up front that i do not wish to banned...that is not my intent...i mean nothing personal here against anyone...

...that being said...

...anyone who says anything negative about one of the greatest authors in history, Tolkien, or anything against the movies that did such justice to his EPIC tale...

...i will personally anally rape your mother while pouring sugar in your gas tank...but i will take it one step further than Clerks...

...i will light your pets on fire in front of you...i will burn your house/apartment/flat down in front of you and piss on the ashes...

...i will strap you down into a dentist's chair and remove each one of your teeth with no Novocaine...i will drive nails into your balls and revive you after you pass out so i can do it again...

You don't want to get banned? So I shouldn't expect any "ban me" or "close my account" PMs for sometime? ;)

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I respect your right to have an opinion, I just dont respect you or your opinion.

Tolkien = dogshit on a stick wrapped in dead cats and inflated with farts to make the balloon of hot air that it is.

Just because everyone else feels to the need to conform and like it doesnt mean I have to. :stir:

I respect your right to have an opinion, I just dont respect you or your opinion.

Tolkien = dogshit on a stick wrapped in dead cats and inflated with farts to make the balloon of hot air that it is.

Just because everyone else feels to the need to conform and like it doesnt mean I have to. :stir:

damn. i don't even have words. your angst is stronger than mine, methinks.

They walked/horse traveled during that time. Therefore it took a good bit of time to get to a faraway location. Just because they didn't hop in the newest model vehicle (commercialized by a rich car company) to speed towards Mordor whilst banging chicks and killing orcs with machine guns and bombs doesn't lessen its value any. Same with the books.

I appreciate the lore it has invented. It is like Star Wars. It is a whole other realm to get lost in and let your imagination run wild in while remaining pretty authentic in the end.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

...that being said...

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban: