• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi

Luxman

#TRE45ON
MsM9Wj0.jpg

Bloodied members of the American Legion after a fight with members of the German American Bund (American Nazi Party) who were celebrating Hitler’s 49th birthday (1938). These men were among 100 mostly Jewish vets determined to disrupt the party despite being outnumbered 35-1.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/20...ional-institutions-friedrich-nietzsche-review

Yep, Germans never called themselves "nazi". There was no "nazi" party, there was the "Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterparte" (NSDAP). The word "nazi" was created by their political enemies.
Just like there's no such thing as "Daech" or "ISIS". There's " الدولة الإسلامية " ("ad-dawla al-islāmiyya").

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Germans don't call themselves German, they call themselves, Deutsche.
German is the English name for Deutsche, since about 1520.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Germans don't call themselves German, they call themselves, Deutsche.
German is the English name for Deutsche, since about 1520.

That's correct. Like we don't call Köln "Cologne" or München "Munich".

But it's totally okay if some online trolls enjoy calling me "Nazi" or "Fritz" etc. It's all in the game :2 cents:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Most Germans in the 1930's and 40's weren't Nazi's, they only pretended to be out of fear.

I use the word Nazi to refer to Hitler and the fascist aholes in the Nazi party, and I also use it as a generic term for racists.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Most Germans in the 1930's and 40's weren't Nazi's, they only pretended to be out of fear.

I use the word Nazi to refer to Hitler and the fascist aholes in the Nazi party, and I also use it as a generic term for racists.

Yeah, I'm going to ask you to go ahead and not do this. You're breaking Godwin's Law.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Not if the topic is about Nazi's.