• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"The ones who don't have Smartphones are losers." - Tom Leykis

i dont have a smartphone so what? i dont even have facebook.
the fat boy should look in the mirror if he fits in one

WTF is a Tom Leykis? and who is Smartphones?

If you don't have a smartphone then so what. I'd gladly take a non smartphone nokia if i didn't need to the features a smartphone has along with some of the apps.

j/k I do have a smart phone but it's anything but. The alarm clock goes off 2 hours after the fact, swype virtual keyboard utility works like shit, it makes random calls and downloads apps while in my pocket even with screen lock on.

But I still don't know who Tom Leykis is nor do I care.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sarah P@lin would probably call me a RINO. And now I hear that this fat dude would probably call me a loser. Somehow, I'm perfectly OK with both cases.

Although, after 10 years of having the same "dumb" flip phone, I'm probably going to move to the next iPhone (5S or 6?) when it comes out. But that's just because this phone has seen better days... not so I can be socially acceptable/cool in fat boy's eyes.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
No one needs a cell phone. The ones who have them are the real losers. Look at your monthly bill for the reason why. :tongue:

A cheap phone for an emergency if you break down is the only reason to have a cheap phone in your vehicle.

:dunno:

I dont know what they are talking about. I am typing this over ALOHAnet that I have had since 1972, from a 1973 mobile phone once owned by Martin Cooper of Motorola I got on eBay?