• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official Useless Facts Thread

bal360 said:
90% of all people are caused by accidents
:crying: I was an accident... my parents were only planning on having two kids. I was an "unexpected but pleasant surprise" :S

Brino

Banned
welshchick said:
:crying: I was an accident... my parents were only planning on having two kids. I was an "unexpected but pleasant surprise" :S

Same here, my parent's never even married, I guess that makes me a bastard. :D

bal360 said:
90% of all people are caused by accidents

I was caused by my mom falling down the stairs.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Sherlock Holmes NEVER said "Elementary, my dear Watson",
He has said ``Elementary" and `"My dear Watson," but never the two together in the original 60 stories written by Conan Doyle.

Humphrey Bogart NEVER said "Play it again, Sam" in Casablanca,
The closest anyone gets to it is in “Casablanca” (1942) and is Ingrid Bergman: “Play it, Sam. Play ‘As Time Goes By."

Captain James Tiberius Kirk NEVER said "Beam me up, Scotty" on Star Trek,
In all the episodes of the original “Star Trek” series, not once did Captain Kirk actually use the words: “Beam me up, Scotty!”

:thumbsup:

Colonel said:
Sherlock Holmes NEVER said "Elementary, my dear Watson",
He has said ``Elementary" and `"My dear Watson," but never the two together in the original 60 stories written by Conan Doyle.

Humphrey Bogart NEVER said "Play it again, Sam" in Casablanca,
The closest anyone gets to it is in “Casablanca” (1942) and is Ingrid Bergman: “Play it, Sam. Play ‘As Time Goes By."

Captain James Tiberius Kirk NEVER said "Beam me up, Scotty" on Star Trek,
In all the episodes of the original “Star Trek” series, not once did Captain Kirk actually use the words: “Beam me up, Scotty!”

:thumbsup:

Those are interesting, especially number 3.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
A polar bear can smell a seal through THREE FEET OF SOLID ICE !!!!!!

It is also the only land carnivor that will activly hunt humans for food.

The only thing that keeps a "daddy longlegs" from being one of the most deadly spiders known to man, is the fact that it's fangs are so weak and fragil that they can't come close to piercing our skin.