• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official post while drunk or innebriated thread

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I don't care if this is a "zombie thread" or not...I'm pretty close to being drunk and I felt like sharing that fact with my fellow FreeOne's friends. I've been missing 7 & 7's, so I'm drinking them tonight...and A LOT of them. God, I'm so awesome/pathetic.

how the fuck are we supposed to find this thread if we're drunk or innebrated

ChefChiTown

how the fuck are we supposed to find this thread if we're drunk or innebrated

Exactly...I felt like I was doing this board a favor. We need to keep this board more updated. I mean, come on...we all get drunk more often than we'll admit...why not post about it?

i've subscribed to it :)
easy access is the only access i need to know about

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
So i'm not supposed to post here?

we're going to make you drink.

really, what the fuck kind of law is that. No drinking until....21 :eek:
My dad gave me a sip here and there when i was 11-12 :thumbsup:

on that note let me grab a goddamn beer

ok, the g/f is at work. I've got another beer. I'm watching espn. I'm on freeones. :)

p.s. what's your favorite beer. Am i the only one who thinks miller chills is the best fucking beer around right now.

lol. i keep trying to balance the bottom of the bottle with my lips. It almost spilled on my keyboard.

ChefChiTown

I'm 2 or 3 more 7 & 7's away from being drunk. I don't have a lot to look forward to in my life, but Tuesday is the best day ever. I can watch my favorite show of all-time, HOUSE, followed by a great ass new show CANE. Drinking makes them both soooo much better. I'll probably be back later. WOOOOO!!!!

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Drunk, but I guess I'm in control enough to not say anything too stupid.

The other day I found some posts that I'd made, but was so hammered I couldn't remember them.. was confused as I didn't even know I'd been on my PC!

Merry Feckun Christmas to you all!

Damn, last week I was pretty close to being drunk for the first time ever and what do I do? I forget to post in this thread. Silly me. Now I'll have to try again next time. :)