• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Mob" thread.

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
A vote for Bree is a vote for me!

Wait...that's pretty obvious isn't it? LOL I need a better campaign slogan.

jbs mate,thats the spirit.I see youre enthusiasm is remarkable and wacking our oponents is a good tatic.In fact i heve secret info Mr.Armand Assange himself try to hack into the mob mainframe computer,but apparently failed,now mobsters and mobbettes lets send them a strong message to those low life wankers and vote for our babes.
Now We will win all categories:
For miss fo,Bree Olson and got gisele seem to be the strongest
Best euro..miss hybrid
best newcomer...kortney kane
in the other categories thing are mixed up,but we can get it for our babes.

and Bree Olson my dear,i will help you find a slogan:

Why vote for Bree?
even a blind man can see

vote for Bree Olson,the girl that drinks molson!

ya know what??...it doesn´t rhyme..but here is the best slogan
Vote for Bree Olson cause she puts the "k" back in kink the "S" in sex ,the "w" back in wicked and truly gives you a hard on bigger than san francisco bridge ....all with the background soun of "Wicked Game .by HIM"

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
and Bree Olson my dear,i will help you find a slogan:

Why vote for Bree?
even a blind man can see

vote for Bree Olson,the girl that drinks molson!

ya know what??...it doesn´t rhyme..but here is the best slogan
Vote for Bree Olson cause she puts the "k" back in kink the "S" in sex ,the "w" back in wicked and truly gives you a hard on bigger than san francisco bridge ....all with the background soun of "Wicked Game .by HIM"

*slow clap*

I haven't listened to HIM in so long, I should definately put in Razorblade Romance tonight...such a good album tons of good tracks on that one.

Hello Everyone hope all is well may not b on for a day or two things r real busy with new years comin up...I'll pop in when I can

Have a great day everyone

Lelu Love

oh hitman my fellow mobster,forgeting about miss hybrid isnt healthy,specially the way she waves her strappon....hummm....but mate,you dont have to thank me rememebering you,long time,no see,but the moemory remains.When you com becak you´ll see how fast and strong our family has grown,and as soon as our website is rollin i will send you a pm.

miss hybrid dearest,hitman didn´t it on purpose,i am sure its these christmas time that is driving him mad...ahem!

lelu love ,loved that pic ..you are gorgeous....outstanding.
the choking pic is twisted and devious...but this mob is twisted and devious so bring it on..lol

and to all mobsters and mobbetes a merry christmas!!!

Thanks Antonio!

OK, i gotta ask... the hand on the throat thing? is that a control bit, a domination bit, or just for one handed balance? haven't tried it myself... my ex would've kicked my ass. And don't imagine i'm going to try it... if fantasized next were to say 'choke me' i'd probably unsaddle, step back, & say, 'excuse me?'

don't get me wrong... obviously some couples like that. & that's great for them. It just never occurred to me to try it, & frankly when i see it, it always gives me pause. Just the way i'm wired (or cross wired, ha!).

Pax
RA

For me it brings me back to the moment so I can feel my orgasm more because a lot of times it's like I almost blackout so if I get slapped or choked it snaps me out of it and makes it even more intense :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
well slapping can be fun,but choking can be dangerous.Count me in in the first,count me out in the 2nd

And don't bring any horse heads with you.

Miss not into being choked at all!

My Votes Today...Have a Great Night Everyone

Miss Freeones- Bree Olson, Mariah Milano, Got Gisele

Best Eurobabe- Miss Hybrid

Best Adult Model- Christine Vinson

Best Cam Girl- Ember Reigns

Best Newcomer- Kortney Kane

Best Site- Sunny Lane

Best OCSM- Nikki Nova

R

RogueAlan

LeLu Love,
appreciate the explanation... i had always wondered.
and i'm glad to hear from your perspective it isn't just a bit for the guy or the camera.
think i'll just keep on focusing on, as they said in Providence, remembering that sex is like a Chinese dinner-- it's not done until EVERYONE gets their cookies.

Pax all,

RA

Lelu Love

LeLu Love,
appreciate the explanation... i had always wondered.
and i'm glad to hear from your perspective it isn't just a bit for the guy or the camera.
think i'll just keep on focusing on, as they said in Providence, remembering that sex is like a Chinese dinner-- it's not done until EVERYONE gets their cookies.

Pax all,

RA

My pleasure RA :)

Happy Bday Mariah!

Off to vote now...

Happy Birthday Mariah Milano

I went out with a girl who liked being choked sometimes durring sex. I had a hard time going through with it the first time she asked me too, but it was her birthday. I lover when girls slap me around when fucking. Wait was that Too much info. Well If Lelu Love is not shy about interacting neither will I.

Well It's only a few more hours til New Year's Eve parties and festivites begin for me. I have great friends, and if light shines good on me I will be meeting up again with this girl I met at my last rock show.

To the other Capos Larss, Hitman, Eddy B, Our Godfather Antonio and Every Mob Member new and old. It's been a great year. Let's make next one even better.

To all the Princesses(There are way too much to list right now) Thank you so much for your pics, comments and interaction during this year. Nothing but love to all of you here.

Let's keep rocking MOBSTERS. 2011 Here we come

about choking,i remember watching one of the most hard choking scene with Ashley Blue.
Ashley is awsome,but that scene...man it was scary,she was turning purple...too kinky for me.
However lelu love or Ashley Blue my dears,if choking is way out,some slapping is not...aham....just a little...aham...ooh...and hair-pulling can be fun...ouch.handcuffs,just a little cause i like to use my hands too...

Now back to the contest,i do hope miss hybrid get her box so stuffed she wins at least a category.So come on and vote for our british favourite tart