• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Mob" thread.

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member
Bree...I know I have to step up to the plate and try and beat you this year...he he he he he..... ;) All in good fun.....I wish you the best too babe!!!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bree-olson said:
Bree Olson[/URL][/B], post: 5191302, member: 370964"]Ow ow...Ember Reigns is bringin the heat. Lookin good, sweetie. ; )

Antonio, you flatter me with your compliments! Maybe we will make that earthquake happen!

I want to thank all you mobsters for ALL your votes...I hope to ask for your help today and tomorrow to get me to round 3! I have been really honored that I was invited to be part of this group and I will for sure keep posting in here for you all. Thanks again for all the votes so far and I thought I would leave you with an pic to show you some of my latest hot stuff!!!

04.jpg

11.jpg

So I lied..... here are 2...he he he he

You lied?? so its yu that inspired that song "Beautiful liar"..lol..jk

if i redo my kicthen can you cum with my counters...
its been so cold here but seeing all these beautiful ladies post here is enough to meant frosty

if i redo my kicthen can you cum with my counters...
its been so cold here but seeing all these beautiful ladies post here is enough to meant frosty

look she got some much blood going to the wrong head i said meant and i meant to say melt

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
Oh,bree olson!
this woman kills me....with delight.
Sweeter than honey,more beautifull than a rainbow,more hot than a middsummer day,smoother than a summer breez,and shining more bright than the morning starr!
if that ever happened,i could die the next day and i´d still have a huge smile on my face.But being a vampire i wil probably live a lot more..i hope.Besides,you´d miss,me after all I am your Vampire...lol...So anytime anywhere ,just like that Bon Jovi song.."Maybe Someday"

breez and starr are badly written on purpose because woho could have guessed if i write breeze and star,they are 2 oscms name..lol

Lol, Antonio...you crack me up!

Bree...I know I have to step up to the plate and try and beat you this year...he he he he he..... ;) All in good fun.....I wish you the best too babe!!!

Get some! :D Good luck to you as well!

she has sex all year long,on christmas i believe spending time with her family friends and fondling her pussy...this time i mean dr.Sneefles ....

Hahha, Dr. Sniffles and I will most likely be kicking it with my family on Christmas. But after the family events, maybe I'll go meet a lucky guy at a club...or maybe from my twitter followers? ;)

What about the Kitchen Counter???? he he he he he

(see example below) he he he

15.jpg

I love this pic. Aside from it being fucking hot, the only thing I can think of is "I'll have what she's having!!!" :drool1:

Lol, Antonio...you crack me up!

Get some! :D Good luck to you as well!

Hahha, Dr. Sniffles and I will most likely be kicking it with my family on Christmas. But after the family events, maybe I'll go meet a lucky guy at a club...or maybe from my twitter followers? ;)

I love this pic. Aside from it being fucking hot, the only thing I can think of is "I'll have what she's having!!!" :drool1:

the word crack in your lips take a whole different meaning.Like bringing the crack to a new dimension...lol
Damn,....i am following you on twitter,just in case gonna have a plane ticket in my pocket.lol
Ember reigns babe...dont forget the washing machine,with it turned on...a nice massage while you´re doin oit.believe me...loooool

Ember Reigns

he he he he you should see what I do in my laundry room...he he he he... ;)

the word crack in your lips take a whole different meaning.Like bringing the crack to a new dimension...lol
Damn,....i am following you on twitter,just in case gonna have a plane ticket in my pocket.lol
Ember reigns babe...dont forget the washing machine,with it turned on...a nice massage while you´re doin oit.believe me...loooool

R

RogueAlan

you mean, you don't do laundry? me either, since i ruined the ex's strappy top... & liked that top, too. now i just wear the clothes and then throw them away! ha.

actually, my mother in law used to be essentially a live out maid, but she was in love with HEAT to dry , so clothes got smaller and smaller and smaller... it's been amazing how well my threads have lasted this year! see, silver lining in every cloud.

BUT you're welcome to show me what i should REALLY be doing in the laundry room anyday, Ember.

heh

RA

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 5191957, member: 297859"]What about the Kitchen Counter???? he he he he he

(see example below) he he he

15.jpg

That pic is making me both very hungry and very horny. Hmm Sex or food, what to choose? I know; put your hands together. Besides food tastes better when you lick it off of someone. You get a vote tommorow.

AshleysCandy

heres some pix I took 2 mins ago...yes not at my best but I thought Id give it a go and maybe justtt maybe you 'd vote for me continuously so that maybe I could have a chance at winnig someone!! Or making me feel like yayyy I got somewhere!! hehe