• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★The Official Miss FreeOnes 2010 Results Thread!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could, I would quote all of you with a personal thank you! I just want to thank all of my fans, my fellow contestants, and the friends that I have made on this board, I know I am forgetting a lot, but who comes to mind right now: cherylfan, mrgoogle, lurkingdirk, antonio and his mob, pirateking, hornydevil, mariahmilano, janeb, Petra, Roald and all of the Freeones fans and mods! Thank you all so much!!!

Congratulations Bree. You deserve to win Miss FreeOnes 2010.

My congratulations and thanks to Petra, Roald and everyone at Freeones for hosting it :) Great job! I look forward to the next Miss Freeones contest.

Congratulations to Bree Olson for winning the title of Miss Freeones :) I heard Vicky Vette came in second (her and Nina Mercedez were my back and forth final round votes), so congrats to Vicky and Nina for placing in the top 10! Congrats to all the girls who finished in the top 10!

Thanks to so many of the OCSM's for being so interactive with us. There are too many to name, but some personal highlights were getting to speak to Nina Mercedez, Vicky Vette, Lisa Sparxxx and Sara Jay!

My only suggestion for next years contest is to have a posting mandate for the winner of the trip (if there is a trip next year). I'm not upset about not winning it or anything, because there were lots of guys here who posted more then I did. I just think it should be someone who contributed to the Miss Freeones thread(s) or at least Freeones in general. Maybe they need to have at least 100 posts to qualify. Or even a certain number of posts while the contest is running. Just my two cents :) I have no complaints about the contest, Freeones did an excellent job!

pitino

are you talking to me?
looking forward for next year's contest! :thumbsup:

hk727

Banned
Can we get a Miss FreeOnes NYC Summer 2010 contest?

If I could, I would quote all of you with a personal thank you! I just want to thank all of my fans, my fellow contestants, and the friends that I have made on this board, I know I am forgetting a lot, but who comes to mind right now: cherylfan, mrgoogle, lurkingdirk, antonio and his mob, pirateking, hornydevil, mariahmilano, janeb, Petra, Roald and all of the Freeones fans and mods! Thank you all so much!!!

Congrats Bree Olson : You are a sexy sweet friend :wave::wave:

Congrats to Bree Olsen

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 4395087, member: 99191"]Me and some pervert at the party....

what an idiot :2 cents:

Well done to all and congrats to Bree very hard fought victory could have gone anyone of at least three ways!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 4395080, member: 99191"]I was the Number 1 Norwegian :) :nanner:

Well, I should have known. You come from one of Norways 2 prettiest cities :p

Status
Not open for further replies.