• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Jaana Ruutu for Best newcomer" thread

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Why does winning Best Newcomer matter so much?

2. I can't even tell you the kind of shit i got from people when i decided to get into this business. i lost a lot of friends - and I mean a lot. People constantly told me I wasn't pretty enough, that people would never be able to get over my eyes, that nobody would EVER find me attractive enough to really be a big name in the cam world - and I think winning Best newcomer would be the biggest and best FUCK YOU I could ever give to any of them.

-Jaana

Luv the 'FUCK YOU' attitude & your right it would be *hehe*. Thanks for the shout out as well - GOOD-LUCK & may you totally KICK ASS xXx :jump:

You had my vote during round 1. Not sure I'll be able to keep up during round 2...

JaanaRuutu

Yes, you are.

You've got at least one a day for Newcomer on reserve from me until the very end.
That's all I'm asking for, seriously. i don't have a huge fan base and I really need you guys to at least throw me one vote. I promise, if I win Best Newcomer, you all will get rewarded in a big, naked way.

There shall always be a Jaana Ruutu vote in my queue. Count on it.

JaanaRuutu

thanks, everyone. All i need is one vote per day in best Newcomer - that's all. I really, really need this!

2. I can't even tell you the kind of shit i got from people when i decided to get into this business. i lost a lot of friends - and I mean a lot. People constantly told me I wasn't pretty enough, that people would never be able to get over my eyes, that nobody would EVER find me attractive enough to really be a big name in the cam world - and I think winning Best newcomer would be the biggest and best FUCK YOU I could ever give to any of them.

-Jaana

let me say FUCK THEM and we will prove that you are a great person and no need of fake friends.

let me say FUCK THEM and we will prove that you are a great person and no need of fake friends.

It's not a question of fake friends, it's a question of advertising dollars. Some girls have corporations backing them up, plastering them everywhere, and getting their names known. It's got to be a tough hill to climb when you don't have that backing.