• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Jaana Ruutu for Best newcomer" thread

It's not a question of fake friends, it's a question of advertising dollars. Some girls have corporations backing them up, plastering them everywhere, and getting their names known. It's got to be a tough hill to climb when you don't have that backing.
i know what u say happy. every begining is hard, but she has the skills to become famous, so all she needs is to keep up this way and she'll make out.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
it would be extremely well deserved. she didn't even know about miss freeones before coming in here and kicking ass.

shes been one of most interactive OCSM's ever.

i implore everyone to keep throwing her some votes. she has a good chance and the prize money would really really help her.

keep voting! it actually matters! (unlike the presidential election.)

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7419468, member: 579739"]I'll start adding your name in my facebook and twitter updates. That should at least rally in a few more folks.
You're too good to me. :3

JaanaRuutu

A fellow by the name of BIGD45 left a really shitty comment on my Babe page, asking how I'm at the top of Best newcomer.

well, Mr. D,it probably has something to do with the fact that I'm a kind person. Kind people help others, are polite, and don't leave comments like yours.

Maggie Green

A fellow by the name of BIGD45 left a really shitty comment on my Babe page, asking how I'm at the top of Best newcomer.

well, Mr. D,it probably has something to do with the fact that I'm a kind person. Kind people help others, are polite, and don't leave comments like yours.

Want me to beat him up?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Withdraw now Jaana. Without BIGD45 you are nothing.

Jaana which is your fav punk band? i like most punk bands, like more old school, sex pistols, clash, etc... but like the new ones too like 59 times in pain.