• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Just thought I'd officially bump your official thread, to officially state how officially gorgeous you are, Miss Harley.

tumblr_mzk6zuRBLH1svsahho1_1280.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:

That's official.

Here's some pics from my first Sleeping Beauty set. Another to be released on Monday. I'm so happy that I decided to shoot this series!

Well, only seen the one set so far, but it is a really great one.

The third pic you posted there is probably one of my favorites from the set. So is pic 034, because you look stunning in in, and pic 091 because, well... hey, what's not to like there!? :o :D

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
there is quite a bit of pink in that set

Yes, there is. I chose pink since in the classic Sleeping Beauty, she's usually seen wearing a pink dress.

Well, only seen the one set so far, but it is a really great one.

The third pic you posted there is probably one of my favorites from the set. So is pic 034, because you look stunning in in, and pic 091 because, well... hey, what's not to like there!? :o :D

091? A closeup of my vagina?

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Here's some pics from my first Sleeping Beauty set. Another to be released on Monday. I'm so happy that I decided to shoot this series!
The set is looking beautiful, I really like the first of the three pictures because it is subtle with a hint of what's to come.

The other two picture are just Hot so I like them too!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Well... it's a really good closeup (and a really good vagina too :D).

Ha ok. I was just checking to make sure 091 wasn't a typo or something. And thanks :)

The set is looking beautiful, I really like the first of the three pictures because it is subtle with a hint of what's to come.

The other two picture are just Hot so I like them too!

That first picture is of me "sleeping".

vanlee1

IMAGINE
That first picture is of me "sleeping".
Yes I thought it was artful, our introduction to the "sleeping beauty" with a hint of the beauty underneath that veil ;)